news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the most gifted lyricly ??
AZ 10 9.71%
Canibus 21 20.39%
DMX 3 2.91%
Eminem 28 27.18%
Ghost Face Killah 37 35.92%
Ill Bill 7 6.80%
Immortal Technique 10 9.71%
Jay Z 11 10.68%
Kayne 6 5.83%
Killah Priest 19 18.45%
Lil Wayne 2 1.94%
MF Doom 22 21.36%
One Be Lo 8 7.77%
P.O.S. 1 0.97%
R.A. the Rugged Man 14 13.59%
Royce da 5`9" 8 7.77%
Sean Price 13 12.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #121
Roni Poet

Roni Poet iron monkeyRoni Poet iron monkeyRoni Poet iron monkey
Default Killah Priest deeper than Eminem

I have to say that Em was one of the first rappers I ever listend to as a child. He encouraged me to get started bc he talked openly about overcoming his mother drug abuse.

But hands down Killah Priest lyrics is way deepr!
Roni Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #122
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

gotta say ghostface
Old 12-30-2010, 03:59 PM   #123
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

S'all done now, not realy suprised on the outcome of the thread

inc. the fact your all bitched about the selections.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #124
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

I'm all for the whole idea of Not letting a mainstream rapper dicate the decade for you, but how in the hell did R.A the Rugged Man get 14 votes??

So your sayin that a guy who dropped One real album, and a compilation of songs, half of which were recorded in the 90's, owned the decade huh???............

Thats funny

Canibus, I can understand because the guy released a ton of music so if your a fan, he might have made the decade for you, but even If RA was my all time favorite rapper he didnt own the Decade with One Damn CD and some guest appearences, GTFOH, lol
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:18 PM   #125
Synthesizer Patel

Synthesizer Patel crouching tiger

One Be Lo.
Synthesizer Patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #126
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

I would have voted for Sean Price/favorite
Old 03-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #127
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a fucking stupid list.
I love how u included POS, and I dislike that it got only one vote.
Old 03-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #128
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Big pun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #129
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^^AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA Skampoe, u crack me up
Old 03-28-2011, 01:20 AM   #130
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
I'm all for the whole idea of Not letting a mainstream rapper dicate the decade for you, but how in the hell did R.A the Rugged Man get 14 votes??

So your sayin that a guy who dropped One real album, and a compilation of songs, half of which were recorded in the 90's, owned the decade huh???............

Thats funny

Canibus, I can understand because the guy released a ton of music so if your a fan, he might have made the decade for you, but even If RA was my all time favorite rapper he didnt own the Decade with One Damn CD and some guest appearences, GTFOH, lol
Because his verses are over packed with multis....

I can't really think of any other reason why people rate him so highly... he could never hold my interest for a whole album, and will never make a compelling album.

But people here have a fetish for his particular brand of mc'ing.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:12 AM   #131
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

immortal, ghost, em, nas, pharoah, black thought.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #132
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm say Bis, Ghost, DOOM, Nas, Too Short, Snoop Dogg and Immortal Technique

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #133
Michael Jordan

Michael Jordan grasshopper

Prime Eminem 99'-03'>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone.
Eminem had the best prime in hip-hop history.He was a monster on the mic,he had sales,he was bigger than hip-hop,he had and still has the most fans in hip-hop history(yeah his color is a factor).
As I remember Dr.Dre compared Prime Eminem with Michael Jackson.
Michael Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:12 AM   #134
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

What about Paris or Chuck D son?
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #135
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dawg,where is KOOL G Rap?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote