news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-16-2010, 12:51 AM   #1
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Kanye West wants to make a song with Raekwon and Justin Beiber

http://www.emirates247.com/entertain...08-16-1.279689

West then proposed the two get together in the studio with Wu-Tang Clan member Raekwon. ďI'm honored that you like my Music @JustinBieber!!!" West posted. "You gotta hear the album. Maybe we can do something together. Me, You and Raekwon."

He also suggested that Raekwon could work his magic on Bieberís infectious pop: "Maybe me and Rae should hop on Runaway Love! FLEX would drop bombs!"

Bieber came back to say he plays an accoustic version of Westís "Heartless" song in his shows, adding: "Me, u, and the chef 2gether on a song = EPIC. Might sound crazy 2 u but even having this convo is living the dream. Thanks."

Raekwon stayed out of the love-in, but showed he was up for the collaboration by re-tweeting Bieber's reply. We canít wait!
Old 08-16-2010, 12:58 AM   #2
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U got me. Good one.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:39 AM   #3
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Raekwon stayed out of the love-in, but showed he was up for the collaboration by re-tweeting Bieber's reply. We can’t wait!
cause hes a fag these days.

odb wouldve pissed on his computer or something.

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:09 AM   #4
CPH Link
CHICKEN HEAD

CPH Link crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

ODB made some of the most unlikely collabo's - Rakewon in 95' would have pissed on his computer tho.
CPH Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:11 AM   #5
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i say good for chef it will only increase his profile. its not like hes abandoning underground or anything.
i cant stand most of this commercial pop/rap but at the end of the day there are making alot of money, and there will always be an underground hip hop because a segment of society like that shit.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:14 AM   #6
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell with kanye, get el-p on that lol
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:20 AM   #7
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

haha yeah word up

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:25 AM   #8
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
i say good for chef it will only increase his profile. its not like hes abandoning underground or anything.
i cant stand most of this commercial pop/rap but at the end of the day there are making alot of money, and there will always be an underground hip hop because a segment of society like that shit.
this is why euro wiggers are not real hip hop heads
Old 08-16-2010, 04:31 AM   #9
Korleon

Korleon crouching tigerKorleon crouching tiger

man i'm european, and i think it would be horrible to see Rae on a Justin Bieber song, and it would hurt a lot of his fans, he doesnt need that shit
Korleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:42 AM   #10
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol Rae can do what he wants, its not like Raekwon is going completely mainstream.

as ive said before, the guy has his pulse on both the mainstream and the underground, he knows his core audience, he wont isolate them, and he isnt isolating them.

i feel sorry for any of you if you stop listening to rae because he collabs with beiber, he is still an underground mc and will continue to be so and release stuff(SvWT) in this vein
Old 08-16-2010, 05:56 AM   #11
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

don't you realize rae just in the past year got that underground sound back and got his core fans?
Old 08-16-2010, 08:10 AM   #12
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

anyone who thinks this callabo is a good idea... is on some ultra fagitness. stay the fuck away from that shit rae.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
don't you realize rae just in the past year got that underground sound back and got his core fans?
word, that would definitely be a bad move for Rae right now. a step away from what he so succesfully (re)built over the last few years with mixtapes, hype and his "new classic". plus he's the most street rapper out of the whole Wu-Tang, how the hell he gonna diss RZA's Beatles interpolations if he fucks with Justin Bier and Rick Ross LOL

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #14
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #15
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bad move for rae? no. it'll be a bad move for us.

it'll catapult rae right to the top considering the ridiculous fame bieber and kanye have. the track will be huge.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote