news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #16
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Please, God, no.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #17
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all you guys that twitter need to twitter rae and tell him you don't want this to happen. facebook him too.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #18
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I expect this kinda thing for Ghost, but Rae? Ghost could throw on a radio friendly verse for this but how's a coke rap dart gonna sit on a track with Bieber?

lol at Bieber singing about his first love etc. then Rae following it up by spitting about baggin' crack...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:03 PM   #19
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I'll believe this when I hear it. Kanye's a good promoter, but I would be surprised if some or any of the Wu related stuff actually makes the final album. Maybe a remix.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 10:34 PM   #20
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

i respect kanye for his producing and musical talent..but the type of shit that hes done to rap (IMO) cannot be forgiven..yet i mean the guy's obviously talented..but pink and purple album covers with rainbows and teddy bears?? that shit is so fucking homo..now hes trying to win back all the heads by working with pete rock and rza..and now he wants to try and merge Raekwon with justin beiber?? wtf?? LOL tell kanye to tuck it in..i mean for rae to get some commercial appeal...could be good for his pocket..but damn that would just be so fuckin soft...like i swear kanye is a fucking robot rapper for the illuminati trying to "faggify" hip hop in every way possible.. DONT DO IT RAE
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:00 AM   #21
JEM
Wu-Veteran

http://www.sohh.com/2010/08/raekwon_...in_bieber.html
Old 08-17-2010, 02:07 AM   #22
JEM
Wu-Veteran

^damn too late,,he accepted
Old 08-17-2010, 03:25 AM   #23
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
like i swear kanye is a fucking robot rapper for the illuminati trying to "faggify" hip hop in every way possible..

the lesbian demons fucking beneath his masonic alter
fuck kanye west

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:59 AM   #24
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

if raekwon does it ill lose respect for em, fuckin justin biebever C'mon son
Old 08-17-2010, 04:34 AM   #25
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

You guys have to stop taking this shit so seriously.

We all know that most rappers don't live the way they rap. If Raekwon shows up on a song with Justin Bieber, it's not going to change your lives in any way. If you think he's going to 'sell out', stop for a second and think about how stupid that thought was. That a 39-40 year old rapper would attempt to sell out 17 years into his career.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:38 AM   #26
billyanalogue

Important message for raekwon!!!!!!!:::

Your career will be over in 2 years max like justin beieber when his fucking ballz drop!"!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 05:00 AM   #27
dret.izm
SHAOLIN STUDENT

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

blahahaha

chef must be FEINDING for more attention to even consider that shit.

yeah he'll get paid and shit and maybe have a number one song for a while..
but what the fuck?

thats pretty low.
imo this would make rae a crackhead... exept the crack is fame and doing a song with beiber is that last degrading fucked up freaky move a cracky would make for more rock.

...put the pipe down rae........ put it down...
dret.izm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:09 AM   #28
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
You guys have to stop taking this shit so seriously.

We all know that most rappers don't live the way they rap. If Raekwon shows up on a song with Justin Bieber, it's not going to change your lives in any way. If you think he's going to 'sell out', stop for a second and think about how stupid that thought was. That a 39-40 year old rapper would attempt to sell out 17 years into his career.
Lol, finally,thankyou
Old 08-17-2010, 05:50 AM   #29
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
i respect kanye for his producing and musical talent..but the type of shit that hes done to rap (IMO) cannot be forgiven..yet i mean the guy's obviously talented..but pink and purple album covers with rainbows and teddy bears?? that shit is so fucking homo..now hes trying to win back all the heads by working with pete rock and rza..and now he wants to try and merge Raekwon with justin beiber?? wtf?? LOL tell kanye to tuck it in..i mean for rae to get some commercial appeal...could be good for his pocket..but damn that would just be so fuckin soft...like i swear kanye is a fucking robot rapper for the illuminati trying to "faggify" hip hop in every way possible.. DONT DO IT RAE
^
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:46 AM   #30
FRiTz
LORD AKU

FRiTz crouching tigerFRiTz crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
if raekwon does it ill lose respect for em, fuckin justin biebever C'mon son
^ Word
FRiTz is offline   Reply With Quote