news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #31
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder if there's a similar discussion going on now on justin beiber corp about how they'll lose respect for him for working with Rae?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:33 PM   #32
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

no

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #33
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodspitta View Post
i wonder if there's a similar discussion going on now on justin beiber corp about how they'll lose respect for him for working with rae?
lmao
Old 08-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #34
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

Raekwon selling out to get with a fag boy 16 year old pop star with his head up his ass.....
fucking weak.

I mean..... maybe it would be different if it was an aged justin beiber who has faced criminal charges...... child-star l0lz.

Btw, nothing wrong with gay people....... but pop stars are another story.

Commercially whored out noise, shit ain't even music. IMO
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #35
ForensikZ
SLIMEY SAVAGE

ForensikZ crouching tigerForensikZ crouching tiger

as long as rae is doing what hes doing, i dont see whats wrong with it. the man spat about coke for over 15 years now. rae dropping a nice coke verse with a kid on the hook with kanyte.. im all for it
ForensikZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #36
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck that. Justin Bieber has no business doing a song with Chef. I feel the same way about T.I. working with Lady Gaga on his next album. It's pointless.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:30 PM   #37
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

Hahaha I came here specifically to see if the Internet Thugs were freaking out.

Here is reality:

All three artists like each other and want to do the song with each other.

F*ck all these misguided "credibility" arguments. They don't matter.

Pros to Rae collaborating with Bieber and Kanye:

1) Making music with two artists he likes
2) Huge exposure
3) $$$$$$$

Cons to Rae collaborating with Bieber and Kanye:

1) A couple d*ckheads on an Internet forum will think he "loses credibility."
2) Um....those d*ckheads will be really mad, Rae! They...they might...um....
3) ....
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:13 AM   #38
SARGA
Realise The Real Lys

SARGA grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to SARGA

i burnt 350+ (including affiliates) wutang cds today and all thats left is a big PLASTIC mess.. rae shouldnt have even said what he said let alone do it. fucking parking ticking art rappers. wutang died with ol dirty.. i have a clear mind.. so its over for me.. i only fuck with real artists for as long as they stay real. i went to a mega store today with 3 homies and pulled out every wu cd cover and put them in there trash.. tell ugod to learn how to speak sence, its easy to mash keywords togeather.. cheak it "lighter fluid,..school bell.. high tide.. hermit shell"

Call the song "Shame on a rae" or "Beiber is somthing to fuck with"

i wont be back on this forum.. peace yo keep rap real, its not pop.

"the beatles done the same thing.. the end of the betles was the collab with Yoko ono"
SARGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:38 AM   #39
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARGA
i burnt 350+ (including affiliates) wutang cds today and all thats left is a big PLASTIC mess.. rae shouldnt have even said what he said let alone do it. fucking parking ticking art rappers. wutang died with ol dirty.. i have a clear mind.. so its over for me.. i only fuck with real artists for as long as they stay real. i went to a mega store today with 3 homies and pulled out every wu cd cover and put them in there trash.. tell ugod to learn how to speak sence, its easy to mash keywords togeather.. cheak it "lighter fluid,..school bell.. high tide.. hermit shell"

"the beatles done the same thing.. the end of the betles was the collab with Yoko ono"
thats real talk, feelin the same way...this must be wu010 for the matrix babies
raekwon lookin like he already sold his soul to be a pop idol tool for the dajjal. let him have it....the saga continues/

i came back after a long while without new wu information.....and this??...

im out too
peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:07 AM   #40
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARGA View Post
i went to a mega store today with 3 homies and pulled out every wu cd cover and put them in there trash..
oh shit..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #41
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

How can there be so fucking stupid fucks on this forum.I mean like, maybe you should just grow up. I mean, one collab houms? Or just stop listenin to raekwon and keep your promise to stay out of this forum. It will def be better without

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:12 AM   #42
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARGA

lol post is a little too extreme for a twitter about a possible collab

lol why dont u wait to see if it actually happens? rae was prolly just sucking the pop media dick at the moment. he might still have his pride.
Quote:
tell ugod to learn how to speak sence, its easy to mash keywords togeather.. cheak it "lighter fluid,..school bell.. high tide.. hermit shell"
haha sence? u mean seance? type like u got some sense, bruh.

Quote:
i went to a mega store today with 3 homies and pulled out every wu cd cover and put them in there trash..
like ghostface said, DONT FRONT FOR ME!!

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #43
Krusha
Caporegime

Krusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken mastaKrusha drunken masta

Fuck this shit,Fuck bieber and Kanye!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 08:43 AM   #44
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortyCoffeeStain View Post
Hahaha I came here specifically to see if the Internet Thugs were freaking out.

Here is reality:

All three artists like each other and want to do the song with each other.

F*ck all these misguided "credibility" arguments. They don't matter.

Pros to Rae collaborating with Bieber and Kanye:

1) Making music with two artists he likes
2) Huge exposure
3) $$$$$$$

Cons to Rae collaborating with Bieber and Kanye:

1) A couple d*ckheads on an Internet forum will think he "loses credibility."
2) Um....those d*ckheads will be really mad, Rae! They...they might...um....
3) ....
you obviously dont get it.

go back to lilwayne.com and leave us "internet thugs" alone bruh.

lol @ calling the pop sensation an "artist"

nigga please

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:08 AM   #45
Sinistarr
Sinistarr Studios

Sinistarr shaolin monk

Has anyone considered the possibility that the track comes out to be dope... As slim as the chance may be, what if these 3 pulled it off??
Sinistarr is offline   Reply With Quote