news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-10-2005, 06:35 PM   #16
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck
Default Re: Columbus day - celebrate the biggest cunt in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
He didn't have to kill all of them, cause a lot of them committed suicide to escape. Notice that this same thing was practiced by the Africans in North America from the Trans Atlantic African Holocaust.

Take it easy
Peace
U know ur stuff son.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 06:52 PM   #17
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

^I've read some books on the topic and others, but more importantly I build with my brothers and elders.

Take it easy
Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:34 PM   #18
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MefMan36
cool man. I took the liberty of correcting your grammar and spelling, peace. Oh yeah and you know you would take sex slaves too if you had your own country to basically run wild in. I would be having mad parties, smoking trees, fucking mad bitches and drinking mad liquor. Cuz I gets down like that.
your ignorant and I pity your ignorance

On the long voyage from europe on the nina,pinta and santa maria the voyagers became restless, lonley, weak..............

they didn't have any woman on there long voyage and started to become mad for they were lost at sea and thought for sure they were doomed....

they resorted to homosexuality, and beastialy-- raping the animals they brought with them----------chickens, pigs, sheeps

But since you get down like columbus I suppose you get down like that too

and since you think your italian grandpa was cool then then you won't be afraid to admit that you got a little sheep in ya

baaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
Old 10-10-2005, 07:53 PM   #19
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

and the legacy continues today
Old 10-10-2005, 08:09 PM   #20
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Mefman, I gotcha back and we cool as hell, but your being a shithead on this thread. Columbus raped animals, other men, and children, he slaughtered hundreds and thousands of nice poeple who were trying to help him because they didn't have any gold for him. He was a discusting human and thats really fucked up that you would remotely support this type of shit. The man was worse then hitler
Old 10-10-2005, 08:13 PM   #21
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Actually, Hitler made comments stating that he admired the systematic Holocaust of the North American Indians.

Take it easy
Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Old 10-10-2005, 08:21 PM   #22
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
Actually, Hitler made comments stating that he admired the systematic Holocaust of the North American Indians.

Take it easy
Peace
Damn, Who in the world was this guy anyway for us to take a day off today.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:22 PM   #23
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
fuck columbus, i hate this guy so much. i woke up earlier than i usually do for school,and i went to school anyway,and i sat on the stepz for 6 hours straight. yeah im not going to have a good vacation for that ass.
LOL.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:28 PM   #24
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

thanks blackwisdom for the knowledge, the truth don't matter much to many people
Old 10-10-2005, 08:48 PM   #25
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
Damn, Who in the world was this guy anyway for us to take a day off today.
It's the same as Thanksgiving, European traditions and rituals that suit their way of life. I can go on, but we all know the story.

Imperialist countries celebrate imperialism. I think that wraps it up.

Take it easy
Peace

Old 10-10-2005, 08:53 PM   #26
Knicks
Veteran Member

Knicks grasshopper

yall r lookin at it in normal times...

shit...this was 500 years ago...1492..... the rest of the world was still living in castles n having knights stabbin eachother n shit...this aint the modern world of today...

that type a shit wasnt frowned upon back then...its fucked up...but son, it was the fuckin middle ages/early renaissance

Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:55 PM   #27
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
thanks blackwisdom for the knowledge, the truth don't matter much to many people
No problem. What we need to do is honor those lost in this notorious criminal act. We need to study and share their story. There's a program that I watched called "100 Nations." I'll try to find it and pass it along. It talks about the Mayans to the present day Native Americans.

Take it easy
Peace

Old 10-10-2005, 09:03 PM   #28
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks
yall r lookin at it in normal times...

shit...this was 500 years ago...1492..... the rest of the world was still living in castles n having knights stabbin eachother n shit...this aint the modern world of today...

that type a shit wasnt frowned upon back then...its fucked up...but son, it was the fuckin middle ages/early renaissance
"Europe" was in the Dark Ages. Ancient African civilizations didn't subscribe to such barbaric acts like that. Before they were white washed by the Arabs, the Black civilizations were peaceful. More than that, the Americas were peaceful and flourishing. They didn't commit mass rape and murders. True, there were wars, but Europe changed the entire definition of slavery and how a concurred nation was viewed by it's conqueror. That's just an excure that doesn't stand up for me.

Take it easy
Peace

Old 10-10-2005, 10:38 PM   #29
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Damn, y'all thought I was serious? my bad I was just messing around being a hypocrite or a devils advocate. I definitely don't get down like that and I respect you guys. lol

Peace

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:39 PM   #30
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I really thought the gov was gonna try something stupid today.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote