news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-19-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa
Default "Ironman" getting rereleased on double vinyl in limited pressing

check it out. i'm preordering mine.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...replica-poster
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

i already got mine on double vinyl back in '96, still in pristine condition...plus, mines already got Soul Controller on it, and i dont wanna buy it again just so i can get a free poster......Mr Jensen will not be copping, sorry Mr Coles...
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

well for someone who got into the Wu after most of their early records became out of print on vinyl, i'm really excited about this. so far i've only been able to track down "Enter the Wu-Tang" (which is in print, but the vinyl is really poor quality) and "Heavy Mental" on wax, and i've been searching for the others for a while now.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:52 PM   #4
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

got the OG
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:49 PM   #5
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

the tracklist on ughh doesnt show Marvel, is this an error or what
Old 08-20-2010, 12:16 AM   #6
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostfaceThaPharoahe View Post
the tracklist on ughh doesnt show Marvel, is this an error or what

i dont think so, Marvel was a cd bonus joint back in the day...i guess they're following the original...
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:30 AM   #7
jaydee3
Eastern village

jaydee3 shaolin monk

Check ebay most of the albums are on sale there..
jaydee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:09 AM   #8
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

I wonder if they are gonna put the correct Box In Hand on the new vinyl.

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:20 AM   #9
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got marvel and soul controller on my cd version. Was that not on every copy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:20 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ "Soul Controller" was on the first pressings on every version of the album (CD/2xLP/cassette). "Marvel" was a bonus track that was only available on the CD, but later pressings they had deleted "Soul Controller" because some problem with the sample so bc of that the vinyl version got "Marvel" as well too.

"Soul Controller" >>>> "Marvel"

by far

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:55 PM   #11
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah nah i love marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:07 PM   #12
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster2112 View Post
well for someone who got into the Wu after most of their early records became out of print on vinyl, i'm really excited about this. so far i've only been able to track down "Enter the Wu-Tang" (which is in print, but the vinyl is really poor quality) and "Heavy Mental" on wax, and i've been searching for the others for a while now.
Seminal albums like these don't go out of print that easy;
you should be able to find vinyl versions of the albums everywhere.

And I know there's a 180-gram re-issue of 36 Chambers out, so the quality should be better on that.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote