news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Rae's Shaolin 96% done, not dropping 2010

this recent article talks about the pussy collab between kanye, bieber and Rae. but more importantly, Rae gave some insights on shaolin vs. wu-tang. apparently now it's "96% done," and his initial plan of releasing it before 2010 might not happen. he said he wants to take his time, and it's an action-packed thriller. the article also mentions how he's excited about one track in particular, featuring Black Thought...

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/08/19/k...ieber-raekwon/
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

there goes September 2010....lets see how many times he does this before interest in this album begins to fade. At leasr we got 2 tracks confirmed now....

"Shaolin vs Wu-Tang" prod by Scram Jones
“The Masters of Our Fates" feat Black Thought

Last edited by Jin10304; 08-19-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's OK. We got OB4CL2, he can take his time. Just that he doesn't, please, make it half a decade like the last time.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Yeah I wasn't even expecting a new album this year at all. Even after he announced he was working on one. Either way, I'm sure he'll drop some more individual tunes and maybe even a new mixtape before this comes out.

Either way, I cannot wait. Black Thought? Dayum. Gonna be tight for sure.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

at 96% done, you would assume the album could still be released in 2010. but whatever
Old 08-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #6
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Well, yeah but this is Raekwon the Chef. Remind me, how long did it take to get CL2 out?
Old 08-19-2010, 06:00 PM   #7
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

september 2018 is when we'll see this
Old 08-19-2010, 06:45 PM   #8
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

Can't believe Rae is calling this a historical moment for hip hop. First of all, it's merely a remix. Second of all, Justin Beiber ain't shit. Why, Rae, why.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:01 PM   #9
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

If it's 96% done, it means that there are 25 songs on the album and only 1 song is left to be done. I doubt that there will be 25 songs on the album - therefore 96% is just rae talking out of his ass.

Considering the likely size of rae's ass, this could be an epic exaggeration.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:05 PM   #10
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

This album is gonna be EPIC.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #11
theheavens
Banned

I wish he had a tracklist or art cover or something
Old 08-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #12
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMBO View Post
If it's 96% done, it means that there are 25 songs on the album and only 1 song is left to be done. I doubt that there will be 25 songs on the album - therefore 96% is just rae talking out of his ass.

Considering the likely size of rae's ass, this could be an epic exaggeration.

lolololololololol

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #13
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

He needs more Bieber for the last 4%

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:15 AM   #14
Bizzaro55

Bizzaro55 grasshopper

So hey....i can at least rap....and Im only 17....and Im very aware of Wu Tangs legacy....think rae would work wit me? hahahahaha not a chance
dont forget
Cash Rules Everything Around this motherfucker
Bizzaro55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:35 AM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
It's OK. We got OB4CL2, he can take his time. Just that he doesn't, please, make it half a decade like the last time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingaaronz View Post
Yeah I wasn't even expecting a new album this year at all. Even after he announced he was working on one. Either way, I'm sure he'll drop some more individual tunes and maybe even a new mixtape before this comes out.

Either way, I cannot wait. Black Thought? Dayum. Gonna be tight for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
This album is gonna be EPIC.
co-sign these 3 posts, i'll even go as far as saying i believe it's a GOOD thing the album ain't dropping this September. i still bump "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. II" and that album was almost universally praised. he need to came really strong and since Ob4cl took years building up, this should be ready earliest early 2011 imo.

for example as soon as Ghost started dropping an album every year the quality sunk drastically (altho still nice but he can do better).

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote