news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-20-2010, 06:16 AM   #16
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:39 AM   #17
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

maybe the album would be 98% done if he didnt just spend 2 days suckin off justin bieber SMFH

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #18
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

no 2010 release....wow so surprised...not

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #19
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

who cares.....its normal for an artist to release an album every 2 yrs.....i didnt expect it to come out in 2010........and besides we finally got CL 2.....
Old 08-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #20
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by issues View Post

supriiiiiiiise!!!!!!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #21
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

after the insane tarnishing of the WU brand because WU-massacre was so rushed, i dont give a fuck how long this shit takes....especially after what rae did w/ CL2 w/ all that time he had.

that being said, rappers should not be allowed to announce release dates until stores actually receive the product wrapped in plastic!
Old 08-22-2010, 04:01 AM   #22
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
after the insane tarnishing of the WU brand because WU-massacre was so rushed, i dont give a fuck how long this shit takes....especially after what rae did w/ CL2 w/ all that time he had.

that being said, rappers should not be allowed to announce release dates until stores actually receive the product wrapped in plastic!
Truth
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:26 AM   #23
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

I don't Get it 96% percent done. wtf is the other 4% one track? watz this mothafuka missin a club banga? lol
Old 08-22-2010, 11:54 AM   #24
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The other 4% is Beiber lacing down his verse at the Wu Mansion
Old 08-22-2010, 11:59 AM   #25
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Producers: BT, Kanye West, Rockwilder, Havoc, Scott Storch, Scram Jones

Thats my prediction for the type of producers for this album. Might be lucky to get a Maths beat.

Last edited by TRONIX; 08-22-2010 at 12:01 PM.
TRONIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #26
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
The other 4% is Beiber lacing down his verse at the Wu Mansion
yeah, it takes beiber a while to lace down a coke story. dude gotta go experience a deal going down. and he listening to CL1 and 2 for inspiration
Old 08-22-2010, 02:25 PM   #27
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha you guys are funny. I'm still trying to ignore the bieber fiasco. but anyway, at 96% or whatever, we need more news than this. I understand if he wants to keep things on the hush-hush, but he should stop saying shit like "it's dropping in september," and then changing his mind to next year
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #28
NeonGenesis

NeonGenesis shaolin monk

I wish he won't go lower then the OB4CL2 level so we can have another dope album from him to bang in such a short time.
NeonGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:20 PM   #29
jokostyle
Veteran Member

jokostyle shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonGenesis View Post
I wish he won't go lower then the OB4CL2 level so we can have another dope album from him to bang in such a short time.

By what aspect ? Rae proved over the years that he knows his thing when it comes to the lyrics. So, the potential problems are subject (not enough versatile ?), beat selection and even album construction (and perhaps the guests) related.

-The OB4CL 2 Subject is obvious
-the album construction is just decent IMO. There is very better, there is worse.
-For the beat selection, i d say that he choosed (especially when he decided to carry alone the project) a wagon of almost insipid beats, which have cool loops but don t pass the test of the entire song (while being listenable, they don t maintain or make grow the heat), don t depict atmospheres like the wu can do, are not vivid, try just, by caricatured ways, to imitate some musical gimmics attributed to RZA & the elements (my preferred Jay Dee track is the one which try the less to sound wu : AJ) AND FOR THE MOST, DON T HAVE SOUL, even when they try to.

I d save those beats :

pyrex vision
Black Mozart
New Wu
Ason Jones
Fat Lady Sings
We Will Rob You

and perhaps

Have Mercy

and perhaps (at a lower level)

Sonny's Missing.

I therefore don t see him building a coherent and interesting project musically. i hope i am wrong.

Last edited by jokostyle; 08-22-2010 at 07:24 PM.
jokostyle is offline   Reply With Quote