news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-21-2010, 05:34 AM   #1
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey
Default Krs One & True Master - "Knowledge Reigns Supreme"

Check..

http://hiphopgame.ihiphop.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

Available for download as well.

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you're the man for today!! PROPS!

DOWNLOAD THE SONG

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:20 AM   #3
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo THIS SHIT IS HEAT ROCKS

"you say you gansta, what the hell you talkin about?/ knowldege reigns supreme, its wat new york is about"

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KRS showin why he the TEACHER!! got damn!!

*preorders*

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:35 AM   #5
wt36
CHICKEN HEAD

wt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snakewt36 Sinister snake

this is hip-hop music for me. god damn its like i woke up turned on the comp & it was the 90's again. tru mas krs big ups bangin shit!
wt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

damn, thats some sick music. the beat is great. the rhymes is great, the chorus is great. potential classic, no doubt
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im not really feeling the beat, I think it needs to grow on me. It does remind me of paper plate though.

KRS delivers I think, his energy despite his years shows why these cats need to keep up.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:30 AM   #8
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wasnt really feelin the beat but once the vocal cuts drops, i was sold but for me KRS was the highlight here, still got that energy

"IF I AINT DIVINE WITH THIS RHYME, THEN THE POPE AINT EITHER"

ELITE STATUS

Last edited by THE MASON; 08-21-2010 at 11:34 AM.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:45 AM   #9
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

such a sick track. album is going to be fiiiyaaaaaah
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #10
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
i wasnt really feelin the beat but once the vocal cuts drops, i was sold but for me KRS was the highlight here, still got that energy

"IF I AINT DIVINE WITH THIS RHYME, THEN THE POPE AINT EITHER"
i was thinking the same about the beat when i heard it first... that vocal sample makes it complete
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word the vocal sample really nailed it. to me there's no question anymore that KRS is the greatest of all time, i can't even believe how many styles he got and how he NEVER EVER runs out of rhymes. how the fuck can he just keep on rhyming for 25 years straight releasing albums almost every year. plus he doesn't water down his shit, he done some bad moves in his career but i doubt you can find anyone with so many straight dope albums and verses and like Guru said "THERE'S ALWAYS A MESSAGE INVOLVED".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 08-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

btw, i'm pretty sure that's True Master himself doing the hook on here. i like that fact, hopefully he's doing alot of background vocals and ad-libs and shit on "Meta Historical".

Old 08-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #13
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
btw, i'm pretty sure that's True Master himself doing the hook on here. i like that fact, hopefully he's doing alot of background vocals and ad-libs and shit on "Meta Historical".
yup that's TM on the hook....

not crazy about the beat but it's got a nice tempo and KRS rips it
Old 08-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #14
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^yea i thought it was true master on the hook as well.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 04:20 PM   #15
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

ohhhhhhh shit!!! that 2nd verse was like "...alright, everybody sit down, close your eyes, and SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTHS!..."

HIP-HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you true master!!!!!!!!! i love you.