news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-21-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey
Default Full album preview of Meta-Historical now up on Fatbeats.com

http://fatbeats.com/catalog/product_...oducts_id=9569

Edit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Meta-Historical/dp/B0040AUBZ0

Last edited by BIRDCAGE; 08-22-2010 at 04:14 PM.
BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

copping!!!!
BRONZBODY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
copping!!!!

not even a second guess here, shit sounds ridiculous
Old 08-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's not coming up for me.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #5
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

edit: nevermind. i thought title said 'Review" instead of 'Preview'

somebody posted this earlier in another thread. the snippets sound hot, Murda Ya is heat rocks

Last edited by food for thought; 08-21-2010 at 08:42 PM.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
Bowdz

Bowdz grasshopper

Goddamn, that's amazing (I would seriously pay full price for Murda Ya alone). Day one without a doubt.
Bowdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:50 AM   #7
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Fuk yeah Im buying this album..no doubt, I didnt even wana listen to all those clips and spoilt it for when I do lol.this is what hip-hop needs.Peace
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:00 AM   #8
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh yea, Murda Ya is da shit

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:41 AM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so it's not snippets?? it's actually the entire album in whole

don't wanna hear more snippets now but if it's the full LP i'ma give it a spin later

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:46 AM   #10
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
so it's not snippets?? it's actually the entire album in whole

don't wanna hear more snippets now but if it's the full LP i'ma give it a spin later
Seems like its snippets of every tune on the album bro
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:51 AM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ ok thx for clearing that up. i'll hold on a bit more but i like what i've heard so far

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 08-22-2010, 05:57 AM   #12
claaa7
Killer Bob

ill to see that the tracklist is now 20 tracks (and it seems to be the final one too) and there's really only 6 of the tracks that says *SKIT*. Intro/Outro, 12 songs and 6 interludes sounds like it should be great. hopefully the album clocks in at at least 50 minutes.

for y'all who listened how does the skit sound? is it just Kris talking about meta physics or are they instrumental or at least have beats. let me know.

Old 08-22-2010, 05:58 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

BTW, if you look at the bottom of the page (Fat Beats) it says

Quote:
Street date: Tuesday 31 August, 2010. (Subject to Change)

damn, hopefully it won't change cuz i really want this LP ASAP!

Old 08-22-2010, 06:51 AM   #14
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

unified field sounds crazy,palm&fist....DAMN,metahistorical.....shit, those are true wu bangaz, n krs, one of the best yet killin it....hahaaaaa.....shits sureshot...

Last edited by beeboy; 08-23-2010 at 06:07 AM.
beeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:00 AM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

um..yeah, im throwing paper at this shit. that nigga true master made it dowutitdo.

even after hearing that so-so "knowledge reigns supreme" beat i knew true would get it in.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote