news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-22-2010, 02:08 AM   #1
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Damn "Hollow Bones" has to be one of the most beautiful songs ever

Beautiful soulful beat, part of the reason why I like "The W" so much.

Everybody merks especially Ghost, at his prime(I think his performances on The W were some of his best)

Resounds very well with me,

Peace!
Old 08-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Early on it was a favorite of mine. Ghost murks it.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:31 AM   #3
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Yeah forreal this was a beautiful track man , ghost was definetly on some well crafted artistics back on The W, the way he spat, the feeling he put into it and what he said was on point and original..wish he would bring that back man,now he just spititng like he wanna be one of the young rappers when he was a pioneer before..Anyway Agreed this a big tune, they all spat some nice lyrics on this one and the beat was graceful..Peace
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:40 AM   #4
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace ^
Old 08-22-2010, 08:29 AM   #5
Kanha
Wu Vatican

Kanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkeyKanha iron monkey

Love parts of that song.. beat too repetive unfortunately
Kanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:32 AM   #6
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One Blood Under W is the illest.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #7
Undiluted Karma
Savant

I prefer Hollow Bones, but One Blood Under W is ill too, I love the heavy,sombre feel to it.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #8
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Hollow Bones is a perfect track. The beat is such a headnodding soulful loop and each flow on it is immaculate.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #9
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DON View Post
Hollow Bones is a perfect track. The beat is such a headnodding soulful loop and each flow on it is immaculate.
co-sign!!
Old 08-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #10
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

its a top 10 wu-tang track for me, decks verse has been my ringtone for a minute.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-DON View Post
Sam thing I was thinking, that musical vibe is a good fit for Wu Tang. The Soul of Syl Johnson made a large part of that song what it is, I'm hoping RZA collaborates with him in the near future

fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:06 PM   #12
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa

yea tracks a banger period

syl johnson made some amazing records granted they've ALL been hit so you gotta get funky if your choppin him up. i rock Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black ..(the album) at least 2 - 3 times a month ridin around town.
StoneMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:02 PM   #13
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Early on it was a favorite of mine. Ghost murks it.
they all do, but i actually like rae & INS better on this.

rae is a supervona on ALL WU group albums!!!!!!!!!! (& he's near the bottom of my WU-rankings actually.)
Old 08-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #14
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

This is one of the first songs i ever heard from wu, i love both rae deck and ghost, it's just amazing. Great flow's great delivery, you can feel the sorrow in their voices, beat is kind of rugged simple loop which perfectly suits the theme of the song.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:49 PM   #15
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA HOLLOW BONES IS A KILLA TRACK N JUST CAUSE GHOST MADE A RNB ALBUM DOESnT MEAN HES STILL NOT IN HIS PRIME, HES STILL THE ILLEST

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote