news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 10-13-2005, 09:34 PM   #286
LadyRectah

Default Re: If You Had To Have Sex With Somebody On The Corp. Who Would You Pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO
id have sex with Wu-Mami so i can fix her crooked eye with my organic massaging lotion
lmaoo u so crazy hahahahaaaa . .shit i bet it will make it worse . .

Old 10-13-2005, 09:36 PM   #287
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Re: If You Had To Have Sex With Somebody On The Corp. Who Would You Pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRectah
lmaoo u so crazy hahahahaaaa . .shit i bet it will make it worse . .
Ouch.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
Old 10-13-2005, 09:36 PM   #288
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
i beat you to it a long time ago hommie

lol
LOL.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
Old 10-14-2005, 09:46 AM   #289
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MefMan36
4 me it would have to be QOP

Old 10-14-2005, 09:56 AM   #290
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

QOP is a sure fire celebrity!

how does that feel QOP?

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
Old 10-14-2005, 09:58 AM   #291
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs
QOP is a sure fire celebrity!

how does that feel QOP?

LOL.....nah not even close.......celebrities can get with anyone they want and I don't have that luxury.......

Old 10-14-2005, 10:02 AM   #292
My First Timbs
rationalist

My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
LOL.....nah not even close.......celebrities can get with anyone they want and I don't have that luxury.......
u probably could.. stop being unpretentious

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
Old 10-14-2005, 10:04 AM   #293
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs
u probably could.. stop being unpretentious
LOL......I have been rejected plenty of times in my life just like everyone else.......

Old 10-14-2005, 11:14 AM   #294
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

<<<<well im not rejecting you lol

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 10-14-2005, 11:17 AM   #295
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 10-14-2005, 12:38 PM   #296
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
<<<<well im not rejecting you lol
LOL.....well that makes me feel better..........Grave doesn't reject me..........

Old 10-14-2005, 02:13 PM   #297
Protection
?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???

Protection grasshopper

That chick that went by the name Jadakisses before the Corp went under... She was slammin'. Don't know if she's still around though...
Old 10-14-2005, 02:29 PM   #298
kid cal

kid cal grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kid cal

well if i were a pussy-loving dyke it'd have to be ladyrectah, i think she's sexy.
Old 10-14-2005, 02:30 PM   #299
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^roflllll so fucking hard

-dead[-

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 10-14-2005, 02:33 PM   #300
kid cal

kid cal grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kid cal

haha, yeah everybody seems to love that.