news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 10-11-2005, 09:27 AM   #46
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: If You Had To Have Sex With Somebody On The Corp. Who Would You Pick?

Make love to her and then bust in me.......damn where the love?

Old 10-11-2005, 09:36 AM   #47
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: If You Had To Have Sex With Somebody On The Corp. Who Would You Pick?

Oh my........that's interesting.

Old 10-11-2005, 09:39 AM   #48
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Oh!!!!!!

I haven't said who mines would be......well I'm not naming names b/c I don't want to put him out there like that.......all I am gonna say his mental has me very curious about the physical and that pic really got my spidey senses tingling!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-11-2005, 09:41 AM   #49
Idiom
The Predator

Idiom grasshopper

does my hand count >?

Idiom aka Ghost
Odd Men Out
Old 10-11-2005, 10:10 AM   #50
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

OH my....hey whatever gets u off......

Old 10-11-2005, 12:09 PM   #51
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Oh!!!!!!

I haven't said who mines would be......well I'm not naming names b/c I don't want to put him out there like that.......all I am gonna say his mental has me very curious about the physical and that pic really got my spidey senses tingling!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your talking bout this dude.....

Ummmmmmmm blak furyan? I know its one of the rappers from audio.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
Old 10-11-2005, 12:13 PM   #52
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Your talking bout this dude.....

Ummmmmmmm blak furyan? I know its one of the rappers from audio.
NO!!!!!! He's married....I would never disrespect his Queen like that......

Old 10-11-2005, 12:21 PM   #53
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Lol it wasn't that guy wit his shirt off in the sexy male thread, i'ma keep guessin till I get it right lol.

Old 10-11-2005, 12:23 PM   #54
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

QOP
LSB
Dae Ja Nae

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Old 10-11-2005, 12:25 PM   #55
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Lol it wasn't that guy wit his shirt off in the sexy male thread, i'ma keep guessin till I get it right lol.
Nah that's Blak and he lives across the country and he's married.....

Old 10-11-2005, 12:25 PM   #56
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

probably any chick on here especially the ladies who can flow

- AZ

Old 10-11-2005, 12:29 PM   #57
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
Oh!!!!!!

It's obviously me.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 10-11-2005, 12:29 PM   #58
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Lol gotta be you.

Old 10-11-2005, 12:30 PM   #59
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MefMan36
It's obviously me.
Oh well......ur full of confidence huh sweetie......

Old 10-11-2005, 12:31 PM   #60
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

OH......by the way Tek.....u haven't gotten it right yet.....he knows who he is.......