news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-20-2010, 10:05 AM   #16
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I remember Quincy Jones The Dude album. I haven't heard it in a long time. Fatboybrandon, can you post the links to James Ingram's One Hundred Ways song and Patti Austin's Razzamatazz song from The Dude album? I wanna hear those songs because they're my favorites on there. Wunded Fox, thanks for posting the Loose Ends song and Stephanie Mills song. I like those songs. I also like Loose Ends Slow Down and Watching You songs and i like Stephanie Mills Something In The Way You Make Me Feel and The Power Of Love songs. Ya'll remember Bobby Womack's If You Think Your Lonely Now song? That song is funny when he talks at the beginning of the song. He says i hope ya'll don't mind if i talk about this woman of mine. She always talking about i ain't never at home but when i'm there, i'm broke LOL. She always complaining about what her girlfriends got and what she ain't got hahahahahahahahahahaha. She want me to go out and get em for her but baby i can't be at two places at one time LOL. That's a classic song. I got his album The Poet that has If You Think Your Lonely Now. K-Ci of Jodeci did a remake of that song and he did a good job. Bobby is from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio. My grandfather told me that he met Bobby before.

Fatboybrandon and Wunded Fox, can ya'll post the links to these 80's r&b songs? I wanna hear the whole songs and not snippets of them if you don't mind.

1. Shalamar-Second Time Around, This Is For The Lover In You, Over And Over
2. Howard Hewett-Show Me(i think this song came out in the late 80's or early 90's)
3. Midnight Star-Feels So Good, Playmates, No Parking On The Dance Floor, Curious, Can You Stay With Me, Body Snatchers, Headlines
4. Levert-Just Coolin, Gotta Get The Money, Smilin, Start Me Up Again, Baby I'm Ready
5. Dazz Band-I'll Keep On Lovin You, Can't Wait Till The Night, Joystick, Swoop I'm Yours, Rock With Me, Laughin At You, She's The One, Heartbeat, I'll Be Waiting, So Much Love
6. Cameo-She's Strange, Love You Anyway, Hangin Downtown, Flirt
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #17
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Here's some more 80's r&b songs i would like ya'll to post the links to.

1. Isley Brothers-Hurry Up And Wait, Who Said, Smooth Sailin, Somebody I Used To Know, Spend The Night, Real Woman, Come Together, If You Ever Need Somebody, Baby Come Back Home(this song sounds just like Rene and Angela's You Don't Have To Cry song)
2. Rene and Angela-Save Your Love For #1 with Kurtis Blow, I'll Be Good, Your Smile
3. Zapp-Come On, Do You Really Want An Answer, Be Alright, We Need The Buck, Heartbreaker, I Can Make You Dance, Play Some Blues, Tut Tut(Jazz)
4. Earth Wind And Fire-Fall In Love With Me, Spread Your Love, Freedom Of Choice, Something Special, Hearts To Heart, Thinking Of You
5. Kool And The Gang-Tonight, There Is A Place For Us, You Can Do It, Surrender, Bad Woman
6. The Time-Get It Up, Girl, Cool, The Stick
7. Ready For The World-Do You Get Enough
8. New Edition-Gimme Your Love, She Gives Me A Bang, Ooh Baby, Baby Love, Delicious, My Secret, Hide And Seek, Where It All Started, You're Not My Kind Of Girl
9. Guy-Goodbye Love
Old 09-20-2010, 10:27 AM   #18
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I wanna hear these Freddie Jackson songs also

Love Is Just A Touch Away, You Are My Lady, Rock Me Tonight, Tasty Love, Have You Ever Loved Somebody, Rub Up Against You(this song came out in the 90's and Gerald Levert produced it.)
Old 09-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #19
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Did Isley Jasper Isley have videos for Caravan Of Love and Insatiable Woman? If they did, can somebody post the links to them? I like those songs.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #20
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

i didn't even know bobby womack was from cleveland, thats big, he had a very soulful and gutta voice, his shit was sick
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:01 PM   #21
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I didn't know Bobby was from Cleveland either until my grandfather told me. I also didn't know boxing promoter Don King was from Cleveland until my grandfather told me that too. My grandfather said to me about him, yeah i know that nigga Don LOL. He grew up on Cedar Avenue and he was a slick ass nigga as a teenager hahahahahahahahahaha. My grandfather was a funny guy and i miss him. He died in 2004. It's several famous blacks from Cleveland like Terrence Howard, Steve Harvey, Halle Berry, Arsenio Hall, r&b singer Avant, r&b singer Gerald Levert, Kym Whitley, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Paula Jai Parker, Jaszmin Lewis, r&b group Dazz Band. R&B singer Howard Hewett of Shalamar is from Akron, Ohio and r&b funk legend Roger Troutman of Zapp is from Dayton, Ohio. R&B group Slave is from Dayton, Ohio. I think r&b group The Ohio Players are from Dayton also. 80's r&b groups Midnight Star and The Deele used to have their fan club address in Cincinnati.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:46 AM   #22
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I didn't know Bobby was from Cleveland either until my grandfather told me. I also didn't know boxing promoter Don King was from Cleveland until my grandfather told me that too. My grandfather said to me about him, yeah i know that nigga Don LOL. He grew up on Cedar Avenue and he was a slick ass nigga as a teenager hahahahahahahahahaha. My grandfather was a funny guy and i miss him. He died in 2004. It's several famous blacks from Cleveland like Terrence Howard, Steve Harvey, Halle Berry, Arsenio Hall, r&b singer Avant, r&b singer Gerald Levert, Kym Whitley, Vanessa Bell Calloway, Paula Jai Parker, Jaszmin Lewis, r&b group Dazz Band. R&B singer Howard Hewett of Shalamar is from Akron, Ohio and r&b funk legend Roger Troutman of Zapp is from Dayton, Ohio. R&B group Slave is from Dayton, Ohio. I think r&b group The Ohio Players are from Dayton also. 80's r&b groups Midnight Star and The Deele used to have their fan club address in Cincinnati.
damn, i didn't no all them heads were from ohio, ohio represents, no question, all of them brothers and sisters reppin ohio properly, no question, for real, steve harvey was one funny brother right there back in the day too, no question

but i knew don king was from cleveland and i heard he was a big time gangster in the numbers game in the 60's and he even when pen for manslaugter and thats why he changed his life around when he landed, switched up his hustles, crazy, them old school get money gangsters, crazy

and all my grandparents are resting in peace too, other than my mum's mum, other than that, there all in a better place right now, i loved my grandparents too, they were stand up human beings, solid and concrete, rip to them

Last edited by LONDON!; 09-21-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:10 PM   #23
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

stephanie mills-never knew love like this before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzw3s...eature=related

stephanie mills-you can't run from my love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIGIeRIWo8U&feature=fvw

stephanie mills-something in the way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rosqb...eature=related
Old 10-04-2010, 09:58 AM   #24
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

cythia lauper-time after time(i saw her on the news on tv in the morning before i reached college, i forgot all about her, she's a deep lady wit a soulful voice, big up her up, some classic soulful pop from the 80's, thats an older(older generation, our aunts, mums & granny's) wit class, dignity, shame & pride, salute)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBfocT0NeEs
Old 10-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #25
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

You mean Cyndi Lauper? She's wack. I can't believe you like her LOL.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #26
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
You mean Cyndi Lauper? She's wack. I can't believe you like her LOL.
ha ha, i mean don't get me twisted or anything fam, i ain't got any of her albums or even heard any of them, but the two tunes i have heard of her, 'time after time' & 'girls wanna have fun' were 80's pop tunes that had a little soul to it that i remember as nostalgic

shit that my aunts who used to live wit me & my mum and little brother in the 80's used to rinse out religiously, you get what i'm saying, ha ha and the funny thing is, i wasn't even into them two tunes when i heard them in the 80's, i started appreciating 'time after time' when changing faces remade it, i rechecked the original and as much as l like the changing faces version, i feel the original is much better and is a classic, i heard that 'girls wanna have fun' tune again on a early morning news programme over here and it made me appreciate it aswell, she could sing, nothing special, but her voice has got a little soul to it

and she's a deep older from that inteview she gave on that news programme too, big her up, ha ha
Old 10-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #27
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

90's r&b group Changing Faces are hot. I wanna fuck them LOL. I don't like their music but they're cute.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #28
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
90's r&b group Changing Faces are hot. I wanna fuck them LOL. I don't like their music but they're cute.
ha ha, your a funny guy, for real, thats jokes, but yeah, no question, they had cute faces, but were a bit too slim for my liking, ha ha, but they wern't butters(ugly) or nuthin, don't get it twisted, big up changing faces though, seriously like, they had good tunes on there albums and had sexy voices, it matched there music and what they sang mostly about, it made sense, yes surr, ha ha, you need to check these tunes from there first album

'keep it right there'(produced by devante)
'stroke you up'

and there second album had a lot of decent tunes on there

i'll try find some on youtube and post them
Old 10-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #29
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I saw their Stroke You Up and Foolin Around videos back in the day.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #30
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ay bro, no one is gonna post your fucking video's.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote