news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-10-2005, 07:09 PM   #1
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son
Default Police beat up 64 yr old black man in New Orleans

Quote:
Police Charged After Violent Arrest Taped

By MARY FOSTER
The Associated Press
Sunday, October 9, 2005; 11:30 PM

NEW ORLEANS -- Two New Orleans police officers repeatedly punched a 64-year-old man accused of public intoxication, and another city officer assaulted an Associated Press Television News producer as a cameraman taped the confrontations.

After being questioned, the three patrolmen were arrested late Sunday and charged with battery. They were released and ordered to appear in court at a later date, Capt. Marlon Defillo said. The officers also were suspended without pay, he added.

"We have great concern with what we saw this morning," Defillo said after he and about a dozen other high-ranking police department officials watched the APTN footage Sunday. "It's a troubling tape, no doubt about it. ... This department will take immediate action."
The assaults come as the department, long plagued by allegations of brutality and corruption, struggles with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and the resignation last month of Police Superintendent Eddie Compass.

The APTN tape shows an officer hitting the man at least four times in the head Saturday night as he stood outside a bar near Bourbon Street. The suspect, Robert Davis, appeared to resist, twisting and flailing as he was dragged to the ground by four officers. Another of the four officers then kneed Davis and punched him twice. Davis was face-down on the sidewalk with blood streaming down his arm and into the gutter.

Meanwhile, a fifth officer ordered APTN producer Rich Matthews and the cameraman to stop recording. When Matthews held up his credentials and explained he was working, the officer grabbed the producer, leaned him backward over a car, jabbed him in the stomach and unleashed a profanity-laced tirade.

"I've been here for six weeks trying to keep ... alive. ... Go home!" shouted the officer, who later identified himself as S.M. Smith.

Defillo identified the patrolmen as Stuart Smith, Lance Schilling and Robert Evangelist. Smith is an eight-year veteran of the department, and the other officers have each been on the force for three years, he said.

Police said Davis, 64, of New Orleans, was booked on public intoxication, resisting arrest, battery on a police officer and public intimidation. He was treated at a hospital and released into police custody.

A mug shot of Davis, provided by a jailer, showed him with his right eye swollen shut, an apparent abrasion on the left side of his neck and a cut on his right temple.

"The incidents taped by our cameraman are extremely troubling," said Mike Silverman, AP's managing editor. "We are heartened that the police department is taking them seriously and promising a thorough investigation."

Davis, who is black, was subdued at the intersection of Conti and Bourbon streets. Three of the officers appeared to be white, and the other is light skinned. The officer who hit Matthews is white. Defillo said race was not an issue.

This is as bad as Rodney King, and peeps in this forum say racism don't exist anymore
Old 10-10-2005, 07:11 PM   #2
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son
Default Re: Police beat up 64 yr old black man in New Orleans

That was bad.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:31 PM   #3
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

^ It's fucked up 2.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:35 PM   #4
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

yeah i saw that video, made me want to kill someone, how the hell you gonna do that to a old man?

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 07:37 PM   #5
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I saw the video too, It took 4 guys I think to take down and old guy which was pretty strong.

One punk had a hold on the guys leg!!!!!!!!!

When will this change???

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:15 PM   #6
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by num2son
When will this change???
It won't cease as long as Global White Supremacy is alive and well.

Here's a news clip of it.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=6b...e4f9932&f=copy

Take it easy
Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:17 PM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh fukin dirty pigs,imagine how many incidents like this have happened....if you dont get it on video no ones gonna believe you,i have seen many incidents like this with my friends and other ppl but the cops never get done 4 it.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:32 PM   #8
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I'm telling you guys, this shit is all done to make black people hate white people, so that black people can start fighting with white people.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 09:34 PM   #9
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I smell another riot coming soon, which = martial law, which = checkmate Good Game.

Old 10-10-2005, 09:37 PM   #10
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclyricalgenius
yeh fukin dirty pigs,imagine how many incidents like this have happened....if you dont get it on video no ones gonna believe you,i have seen many incidents like this with my friends and other ppl but the cops never get done 4 it.
I cop killed a teenager up the street from me when I lived in Marietta, GA. Noone did anything. A black boy was hung in a white man's yard when I was in GA. They tried to claim it suicide when all of the evidence pointed to murder. Nothing was done about it. The list goes on. But I have a small answer for it though. Teach the boys how to be men, and in my case; Strong Black Men with a strong conscious orientation on what this world is really about and how to deal with it.

Take it easy
Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:03 PM   #11
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
It won't cease as long as Global White Supremacy is alive and well.

Here's a news clip of it.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=6b...e4f9932&f=copy

Take it easy
Peace
i wouldnt go that far... i mean ive seen black, white, brown whatever colors gettin the smack down in the same type of scenarios.... i mean the police are rugged and raw wit everyone....

bottom line... the shit is fucked up!!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:04 PM   #12
picturebloodbaths

picturebloodbaths shaolin monk

anyone gotta link to the vid?
Old 10-10-2005, 10:07 PM   #13
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by picturebloodbaths
anyone gotta link to the vid?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/10/10/ta....ap/index.html

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:36 PM   #14
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

Yea one time this drunk mexican kicked my boys car. A cop just so happened to be walking past, man, he beat the shit out this mexican. We were just happy it wasn't us on the other end of the law, because I stay getting fucked with by cops. Cops almost shot me one time shit was mad crazy.

Old 10-10-2005, 11:24 PM   #15
mn2683

mn2683 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to mn2683

fuck that...im glad the cops got caught out. they deserve jail time and beatings for what they did
1. Method Man- 4:21...The Day After
2. Jeru the Damaja- Wrath of the Math
3. Nas- The World is Yours (original remix)
mn2683 is offline   Reply With Quote