news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-20-2011, 09:09 PM   #151
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so next week is the finale until february? what the fuck is that shit

whackness, someone needs to eat whoever came up with that shit

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:27 PM   #152
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
They have to go into a different direction, the kid actors will age too rapidly to be able to keep up with time frame the comic uses.

The Governor and even Myshonne to a certain extent can come across too cartoon-like for a tv show, that's why I wondered.

Is that the first prequel/backstory/One issue spin-off?
BTW, link not working, links on filestube are all fake (over 500 mb, has to right?)

EDIT:
http://dailyblam.com/news/2010/09/15...wants-governor They'll be in the series.
the second link works. need to use torrents though. yeah the filestube links are fake. the file is only like 5 mb. i just downloaded the pdf file.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #153
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
so next week is the finale until february? what the fuck is that shit

whackness, someone needs to eat whoever came up with that shit

usually how these shows work that have a less number of episodes.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #154
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If the slut gives birth to that baby, they could feed it to the walkers in the barn.

A lot of shows that do the break thing during a season come back to low ratings when the rest of the season picks up. Several end up getting canceled also. It's stupid to break up the season like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:49 PM   #155
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

more must not if they keep doing it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 11-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #156
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what

Rob vs Bob
Old 11-26-2011, 10:13 PM   #157
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

i'm ready for the video game

Rob vs Bob
Old 11-27-2011, 03:28 AM   #158
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im telling u guys get the books..they straight put a hole in ur soul.. i didnt even finish watching the 1st season cause it was too watered down for my lust of zombie gore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
ive never read the books. explain that a little per favor.
Some ppl die non-zombie realated and end up becoming zombies anyways..

example: some is shot and killed in the book over a dispute ...and becomes a zombie anyways. another person is killd (just because) and becomes a zombie too...so rick says whether ur bitten or infected u become a zombie anyway..."The zombies are'nt the walking dead..We are.."-Rick
Old 11-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #159
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
If the slut gives birth to that baby, they could feed it to the walkers in the barn.

A lot of shows that do the break thing during a season come back to low ratings when the rest of the season picks up. Several end up getting canceled also. It's stupid to break up the season like that.
Quote:
more must not if they keep doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
what

there must be more shows that go on winter breaks for a couple weeks and come back and continue to maintain their viewership than ones that don't or else they would cease to have these breaks. companies that make these shows are in a business its in there best interests that their investments succeed. if they were doing something that was causing harm to their product they would stop doing it.

is what im saying.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:32 PM   #160
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I just know that with shows I used to watch, the formula didn't work, such as Flash forward. I'm not sure the exact date that The Walking Dead is set to come back. Though I remember some shows like V taking a break for like 4 months, which was ridiculous lol

Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 02:34 PM   #161
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital72 View Post
Im telling u guys get the books..they straight put a hole in ur soul.. i didnt even finish watching the 1st season cause it was too watered down for my lust of zombie gore.

Some ppl die non-zombie realated and end up becoming zombies anyways..

example: some is shot and killed in the book over a dispute ...and becomes a zombie anyways. another person is killd (just because) and becomes a zombie too...so rick says whether ur bitten or infected u become a zombie anyway..."The zombies are'nt the walking dead..We are.."-Rick
Well then you definitely wouldn't like season 2 lol

Quote:
Old 11-27-2011, 04:06 PM   #162
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital72 View Post

no shit. its a cable tv show. its not even on hbo.

Old 11-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #163
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

The subtle differences between the comic & tv show are actually quite entertaining.

So what will the mid-season cliff-hanger be?
The barn break out or shane's death?
Old 11-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #164
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

I think they gonna find that little girl...This episode better make it worth the wait or I'll stop watchin.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #165
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
no shit. its a cable tv show. its not even on hbo.
True..but to what i really meant to say is its really frustrating to watch when they're messing with alot of the plot points .. when u read the books u'll know what i mean..