news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-28-2011, 03:31 AM   #166
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this episode was probably my favorite of the entire series so far.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:06 AM   #167
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It was a good ending, I wasn't expecting that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #168
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital72 View Post
True..but to what i really meant to say is its really frustrating to watch when they're messing with alot of the plot points .. when u read the books u'll know what i mean..

i get what your saying. i hear this complaint a lot from people who have read the novels and then now are watching the tv show.

i just think people need to separate the two bc they really are only loosely related imo.

but im hoping to get the novels for x-mas so maybe ill start complaining too soon enough.

but on to this past episode. that shit was badass. shane is the fucking man. they live in a fucked up world and you can't fuck around and act like shit is all rosy, many things need to be done that people wish they didn't but you need to act accordingly to survive.

its like what happened to that rugby team that crashed in the chilean mountains in real life. they had to eat the dead bodies eventually to survive until they were rescued. surely no one wants to do that stuff but to live in certain situations you need to buck up.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #169
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shane is an asshole but he's a survivor. you can't be friends with everyone in a zombie apocalypse.

Old 11-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #170
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Shane is going off the deep end though. Dale should have shot him.

They should really give some of the extra character's more lines, or have them get killed.

Quote:
Old 11-28-2011, 08:35 PM   #171
djskillz
Raggamuffin

i actually forget that rick is the main character in the comics when i watch the show. it seems they focused on everyone else this season.

Old 11-29-2011, 08:33 AM   #172
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Major plot hole though, not even a day after they put a little zombie girl in the barn a group of people arrives looking for a little girl and you don't bother to asks if it's the same person.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #173
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Shane is going off the deep end though. Dale should have shot him.

They should really give some of the extra character's more lines, or have them get killed.
i would imagine that type of world would weight on peoples mind. but he is looking legit psycho at times. regardless dale trying to bury those guns was fucking stupid. what the hell is he thinking, those things are necessities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
Major plot hole though, not even a day after they put a little zombie girl in the barn a group of people arrives looking for a little girl and you don't bother to asks if it's the same person.

kinda but not really. otis was the one who dealt with that stuff and he died virtually right away when they got there. we dont know who put her in there and how much the rest of hershals people know about who got put in there. it seemed like they tried to put everyone they found in there but it was otis who did most of it. if he put the girl in there and then died maybe no one else knew.

but even if they all did know its pretty obvious why they wouldn't have told them. it would still be a secret if glenn didn't get a boner in the barn.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:20 PM   #174
check two
N.I.

If a walker gets really hungry, might he eat some vegetables?

Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #175
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
Not really because they were keeping the walkers in the barn a secret.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:26 PM   #176
check two
N.I.

-The Walking Dead's Jon Bernthal in Talks to Join New Frank Darabont Pilot

Spoiler alert? We may need to get ready to mourn the death of Shane on The Walking Dead...

Jon Bernthal is reportedly in early talks to join Walking Dead executive producer Frank Darabont's new TNT series pilot L.A. Noir, according to Variety.

The show would chronicle the dangerous underbelly of Los Angeles in the '40s and '50s; namely, the battle between gangster Mickey Cohen and L.A. police Chief William Parker. Bernthal would portray L.A. cop Joe Teague.

Should Bernthal sign on, he would reunite with Darabont, who developed and executive-produced the first season of The Walking Dead before being ousted in July. It also could mean that Bernthal's Walking Dead character, Shane, is likely not long for this world, though he's outlived his comic book counterpart, who was killed off in Issue #6.

Could Bernthal be the mystery castmember who wanted out of his contract after Darabont left?

Quote:
Old 01-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #177
djskillz
Raggamuffin

can't wait. looking forward to the second half of this season and the second season of game of thrones.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #178
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had to stop watching this, I find it frustratingly slow for the most part. I don't need or want a direct adaptation of the comic series, but the plots and characters that are unique to the television series have generally been hokey and cliche. I think even without reading the comics, I'd still be lukewarm about the show. (The first season was ok, I gave up after like 3 or 4 episodes of this season)

Have the made it to the prison yet? Has Michonne joined the cast or am I just speaking gibberish?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #179
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

@ pandemic- no michonne yet, goddamn it. but i think she'll be coming either the end of this season or in season 3. which i hope will take place at the prison.
and it is pretty slow, but so are the comics. i still like this season better than the corny as fuck gangbangers at the old folks home & cdc explosion finale of last season. those 2 episodes were shittastic.

@ ikke - otis put her in the barn and died pretty much as soon as rick & the posse arrived. so nobody even knew she was in there. kirkman answered that question on an episode of the talking dead.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #180
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
@ pandemic- no michonne yet, goddamn it. but i think she'll be coming either the end of this season or in season 3. which i hope will take place at the prison.
and it is pretty slow, but so are the comics. i still like this season better than the corny as fuck gangbangers at the old folks home & cdc explosion finale of last season. those 2 episodes were shittastic.

@ ikke - otis put her in the barn and died pretty much as soon as rick & the posse arrived. so nobody even knew she was in there. kirkman answered that question on an episode of the talking dead.

lol @ the gangbangers...i forgot about all of that bullshit

it's still alot slower than the comics..."shane shoulda been dead"
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote