news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-19-2014, 01:07 PM   #406
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That one little girl is an OG. I would think that the loud crying from the baby might drive the walkers away with them covering their ears, rather them bring them to the people. I had to turn the volume way down.

I forget, was it confirmed that the baby is actually Rick's? Or is it possible that it was Shane's or some other guy's(knowing how Lori was) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:18 PM   #407
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It wasnt confirmed whos baby it was, but Rick told Shane its "Ricks" baby regardless because thats his wife.

So in a way he acknowledged Shane was busting nuts in his wife and tearing up her bung hole. LOL
Old 02-21-2014, 10:47 AM   #408
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I would think that the loud crying from the baby might drive the walkers away with them covering their ears, rather them bring them to the people.
lol

watched the first couple of episodes last night. Was good to see Abraham & other new characters at the end of episode 2, should liven things up!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:55 PM   #409
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

i can't believe Daryl didn't try and bag Beth yet

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 05:20 PM   #410
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Beth has STD's.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-23-2014, 06:09 PM   #411
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^haha

i liked when rick admonished carl for using foul language towards zombies

YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH!

lol jesus

dunno if this has been posted but i just saw it and it was pretty spot on. love the show though
Old 02-24-2014, 10:23 AM   #412
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
i can't believe Daryl didn't try and bag Beth yet

He waiting to get her inside a house then all trhe BOOM BOOM will happen
Old 02-24-2014, 10:57 AM   #413
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

any one want to bet that Carol didnt kill Tyreese;'s girl and that it was Lizzie who killed those people. As she is obsessed with killing things like the rabbits and trying to kill the baby.

Carol Knows she killed them and took the blame to cover for Lizzie. Huh Huh any minds blown.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:46 AM   #414
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Yeah sounds plausible especially after Lizzie mentioned Tyrese girl in a recent episode and the murder scene was exceptionally bloody
Old 02-25-2014, 03:04 AM   #415
netscape check two
N.I.

This was kind of a dull episode except the parts with Rick and the new dimwits.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-25-2014, 10:53 AM   #416
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Them dimwits may be cannibals or they are ther rapists
Old 03-03-2014, 12:31 PM   #417
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

I almost fell asleep on last nights episode
Old 03-04-2014, 02:31 AM   #418
netscape check two
N.I.

Where did the rest of the posts go? lol Yeah I thought the past episode was one of the most boring that I can remember, maybe since season 2. It's about time they all get back together already.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-08-2014, 03:30 PM   #419
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Want to see Abraham and Rick meet then go on a supply run with Carl. Its a pivotal arch in the story and how Abraham and Rick get to know each other and trust each other. Not sure if the scene is too much for TV.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:09 PM   #420
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last episode wasn't boring at all. You guys must be too caught up on the whole monotonous killing zombies constantly routine. Really important plot points were revealed and we finally got to see more depth in the show's greatest character, Daryl. All of you seem to be forgetting that the most important part of storytelling is the story, not the mind-numbing cliched ultraviolent action sequences in between.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote