news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-17-2011, 07:52 PM   #106
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
anyone got a online link?
I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:34 PM   #107
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

^hook it up
Old 10-17-2011, 09:36 PM   #108
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Are you referring to streaming or download?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-17-2011, 09:43 PM   #109
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

download would be better, but i dont mind streaming
Old 10-18-2011, 06:37 AM   #110
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah those commercials were ridiculous.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #111
netscape check two
N.I.

I thought the first episode of season 2 was a little slow overall. Though, since this season is 13 episodes instead of 6, I can see how things would most likely take longer to develop.

I'm hoping to see Morgan and his son back sometime and possibly Merle(if he's still alive).

Cap'n Esteridge seems kinda creepy.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #112
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Something tells me we wont be seeing morgan till the third season.

Old 10-22-2011, 03:12 PM   #113
djskillz
Raggamuffin

im gonna end up missing the episode tmrw because of the redman concert. i'll watch it on monday though.

Old 10-24-2011, 01:19 AM   #114
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

episode got real good towards the end. too many bullshit commercials, i think i might just skip the rest of the season and wait until it comes out on dvd so i can watch it fully through ha

anyone else watch the Talking Dead? shit is pretty good, some funny stuff too, and they showed a fucked up little sneak peek from next weeks episode.

the producer was answering some questions about the series, and he mentioned that in the Walking Dead universe there is no zombie movie culture, that's why they're called walkers and not zombies, and that's why most people have no idea at first how to kill them and what could be happening. not sure how i feel about that. oh well fuck it though, shit is going to heat up next week for sure trapped in that school.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:20 AM   #115
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also some decent little webisodes on amc.com

and by decent i mean terrible acting

Last edited by GZAjector; 10-24-2011 at 01:23 AM.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #116
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
episode got real good towards the end. too many bullshit commercials, i think i might just skip the rest of the season and wait until it comes out on dvd so i can watch it fully through ha

anyone else watch the Talking Dead? shit is pretty good, some funny stuff too, and they showed a fucked up little sneak peek from next weeks episode.

the producer was answering some questions about the series, and he mentioned that in the Walking Dead universe there is no zombie movie culture, that's why they're called walkers and not zombies, and that's why most people have no idea at first how to kill them and what could be happening. not sure how i feel about that. oh well fuck it though, shit is going to heat up next week for sure trapped in that school.
i didnt know that. but it makes sense. kinda cool actually.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 12:11 PM   #117
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Good to see they're killing off the kids, assuming of course that it will speed up the show a bit.

Any one else feeling the deserted cities aspect more than the zombie aspect?
Old 10-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #118
netscape check two
N.I.

Yeah hopefully it will finally pick up a little by the next episode. It's starting to remind me more of a daytime soap opera lately. It would be nice if they killed off Rick's slut wife sometime too.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #119
djskillz
Raggamuffin

they need to kill off t-dog. the kids can stay.

Old 10-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #120
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
Good to see they're killing off the kids, assuming of course that it will speed up the show a bit.

Any one else feeling the deserted cities aspect more than the zombie aspect?
yea its cool to see. looking in a zombie apocalypse is cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yeah hopefully it will finally pick up a little by the next episode. It's starting to remind me more of a daytime soap opera lately. It would be nice if they killed off Rick's slut wife sometime too.
yea that dumb bitch needs to get slapped. starting to remind me of kate from Lost. some of these people can be so irrational.

the best character is the hick with the bow and arrow imo. (and i just realized like a week ago hes one of the dudes from boondock saints. i dont think i had ever seen him in anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
they need to kill off t-dog. the kids can stay.
cause hes black? thats fucked up dog.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote