news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Inspectah Deck - The Movement
Classic 8 17.02%
Superior 4 8.51%
Banger 12 25.53%
Average 17 36.17%
Mediocore 3 6.38%
Wack 3 6.38%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-18-2007, 11:33 AM   #31
One and Only
ADEPT

One and Only grasshopper

City High is one of my favorite tracks ever this album always reminds me of New Years Eve
One and Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #32
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

poll
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #33
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

um...id just like to say that this album is extremely underated. so many dope songs...
Old 03-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #34
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

and uncontrollable substance is almost a classic.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:00 PM   #35
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I really didn't like this album.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:11 PM   #36
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I thought it was pretty average. Gonna make a Deck compilation using the best tracks of his three albums, cos I don't think any of them have been up there with what he could do.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:26 PM   #37
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

I was disappointed big time

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:32 AM   #38
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

I dont think this album outshined Uncontrolled Substance... Deck is a strange cat for sure... mainly, why dont he make his own beats to spit on?? i mean, he knows how he gonna sound in certain aspects.. jus sayin..

back to the topic, i liked this album, considerin a number of things (no rza, no wu-element production, no sickmef) either way i'm content.. i jus want a banger with the Rebellion, some real lyrical shit that suits the beat Deck is more than able to slaughter
Old 03-22-2008, 08:20 AM   #39
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

This was an average album in my book. It had a couple of good standouts but ''Uncontrolled Substance'' was far superior.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:08 AM   #40
Restlesswon
Raid Time INC Records

Restlesswon grasshopper

I voted classic, Ive listened to this album so many times Ive lost count, crazy.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:10 AM   #41
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

^^^ Again the word ''classic'' is being thrown left and right like nothing in these forums. But you are entitled to your opinion.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:43 AM   #42
Souljah69

Souljah69 grasshopper

anything from Ins is sick to me.. He's an insane lyricist and his flow is just as good so props to my main man Rebel Ins your highness..
Souljah69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:45 AM   #43
famenchuan
Wu Vatican

famenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkeyfamenchuan iron monkey

Never picked this up but I thought Uncontrolled substance was average.
famenchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:32 PM   #44
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
This was an average album in my book. It had a couple of good standouts but ''Uncontrolled Substance'' was far superior.
same here
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:11 PM   #45
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
I thought it was pretty average. Gonna make a Deck compilation using the best tracks of his three albums, cos I don't think any of them have been up there with what he could do.
Agreed, I thought about the same thing - The Rebel got alot of heat but it seems he can't make a real bangin album. He got a couple dope joints that didn't appear on no albums either - "Let Me At Them", "Swordplay" and "Semi-Automatic: Full Rap Metal Jacket". plus loads of dope guest-spots, his verse on that Big Pun joint is murder.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote