news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-11-2005, 08:31 AM   #16
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Earrings

LOL....I don't know.....it's like wearing a bracelet, necklace or ring to me.......just something I do......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 08:35 AM   #17
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

if its part of your culture than yes, if not no
Old 10-11-2005, 08:42 AM   #18
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Part of ur culture? I don't understand.....could u clarify that for me please?

Old 10-11-2005, 08:47 AM   #19
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

lol check out this link on the same subject

http://ukmother.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-6492
Old 10-11-2005, 08:49 AM   #20
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Thx for that.......well those folks have their opinions and I have mines........I have never had any problems with my seeds earrings and she will be 4 next month......

Old 10-11-2005, 08:50 AM   #21
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

some hispanic and spanish baby girls have it done
Old 10-11-2005, 08:54 AM   #22
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

True.....I mean I'm black I really don't see what the fuss is about.....I mean she is mine......nobody else is paying to feed her or cloth her and teaching how to be a respectful woman so they can't judge me on what I choose to do.....

Old 10-11-2005, 09:50 AM   #23
Escobar_Incorporated
Politics As Usual

Escobar_Incorporated grasshopper

i had my ears pierced at 12...got so many dames after that..

Esco & Deini: The Corp's Tubbs & Crockett. We do it Miami Vice style 2006.
Escobar_Incorporated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:57 AM   #24
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

My step-daughter wants to get my grandson's ears pierced. I cursed her out and it's rare that I curse at all. I think it's immature to place something like that on the body of a male just because you think it's cute. He's a male that needs to be taught to be a boy, he should have no concern about being cute right now. I think I'll curse her ever time I see him if she gets them, and they live with us.

I got my ears pierced when I was about 14. I was young and immature then and I removed them the same time I removed cigarettes cigars blunts and molt liquor from my diet.

I think that its not the way to go for a young male.

I thank everyone for their comments.

Take it easy
Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 11:00 AM   #25
G.O.D.PT3
Veteran Member

Location: Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York
G.O.D.PT3 sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
Should a 16 month old boy have his ears pierced?

Take it easy
Peace
NO. my mom did mine when i was 4 i think you or whoever should wait a couple years then go ahed. peace born

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara
G.O.D.PT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 11:17 AM   #26
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

NO NOT AT 16 MONTHS!!!!! i know its been said but she gotta wait till he's old enuf to make a decision of his own. she may like it but he may grow up and not like it at all.

ive had mine pierced 3 times. once in my left ear lobe when i was in primary school, then i took it out. then i got it done again when i was about 14, cnt remember, then i got the top of my left ear pierced when i was about 16, im 18 now and still have them. i dont see a problem with em at all, not cos i have em but i just dont see the problem.

and for anyone who says males shouldnt do it or wear jewellry, check ur fav rapper - bet he got jewellry, maybe his ears pierced.

i also got, my chain, my bracelet, 3 rings and my watch, so yeah i wear a bit of jewellry, nothing wrong with it at all.

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 11:17 AM   #27
Reggie_Noble
"Old-timer"

Reggie_Noble grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Reggie_Noble

Unless you get big-ass diamonds and you're black, stay away from earrings
Old 10-11-2005, 11:18 AM   #28
Escobar_Incorporated
Politics As Usual

Escobar_Incorporated grasshopper

Quote:
Should a 16 month old boy have his ears pierced?

Take it easy
Peace
ohhhhh 16 MONTH! i misread it...in this case no way! way too young

Esco & Deini: The Corp's Tubbs & Crockett. We do it Miami Vice style 2006.
Escobar_Incorporated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 11:36 AM   #29
G.O.D.PT3
Veteran Member

Location: Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York
G.O.D.PT3 sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldie
NO NOT AT 16 MONTHS!!!!! i know its been said but she gotta wait till he's old enuf to make a decision of his own. she may like it but he may grow up and not like it at all.

ive had mine pierced 3 times. once in my left ear lobe when i was in primary school, then i took it out. then i got it done again when i was about 14, cnt remember, then i got the top of my left ear pierced when i was about 16, im 18 now and still have them. i dont see a problem with em at all, not cos i have em but i just dont see the problem.
yeh aint no problem at all. i still rock em on both left and right every now n then.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara
G.O.D.PT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 11:47 AM   #30
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
My step-daughter wants to get my grandson's ears pierced. I cursed her out and it's rare that I curse at all. I think it's immature to place something like that on the body of a male just because you think it's cute. He's a male that needs to be taught to be a boy, he should have no concern about being cute right now. I think I'll curse her ever time I see him if she gets them, and they live with us.

I got my ears pierced when I was about 14. I was young and immature then and I removed them the same time I removed cigarettes cigars blunts and molt liquor from my diet.

I think that its not the way to go for a young male.

I thank everyone for their comments.

Take it easy
Peace
Well Black......then just go with ur thoughts and ur gut......no one can tell u how to take care of ur family......

Respect