news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > International Hip-Hop

Old 08-28-2010, 01:31 AM   #1
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Grimey Underground Aussie Rap

TORNTS
Song off his upcoming album...my fav aus rapper..check this shit....

J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:37 AM   #2
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Spelt underground wrong in title..change if can plz

heres a song/vid from his last album also

real shit here..

Old 08-28-2010, 01:39 AM   #3
J-Cee
SmokeY

"deal with real life,i never knew you had to be a comic..."
Old 08-28-2010, 01:52 AM   #4
J-Cee
SmokeY

heres another album im def lookin forward too..check this preview clip..

Old 08-28-2010, 10:28 PM   #5
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he has an abstract style which i really like
pass me some dl links for this shit, i'd like to check his works

ps: lol @ google, when i write "tornts" it makes a search for the word "torrents" haha

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tornts is like an aussie Necro.

He's alright though, my only issue is that the videos make him and his crew appear like neo nazis. There's just something about angry white british/aussie rap that conveys them that way despite it obviously not being the intention.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 10:59 PM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
heres another album im def lookin forward too..check this preview clip..

This sounds cool.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:34 AM   #8
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post

He's alright though, my only issue is that the videos make him and his crew appear like neo nazis. There's just something about angry white british/aussie rap that conveys them that way despite it obviously not being the intention.
lol yeah
Old 08-30-2010, 06:08 AM   #9
J-Cee
SmokeY

Quote:
Originally Posted by etze View Post
he has an abstract style which i really like
pass me some dl links for this shit, i'd like to check his works

ps: lol @ google, when i write "tornts" it makes a search for the word "torrents" haha
yeh same ay,love the raw style 2..ahh check out his album Hells Burn,is dope in my opinion

Quote:

peace for checkin it out,ah really? lol,doesnt come across that way to me,maybe its just a cultural thing and/or the way australians project that rough image compared to say..the states or whateva. but yeh can tell they real compared to other aus rappers have seen..subject matter n shit too...but yeh.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:14 AM   #10
J-Cee
SmokeY

some tracks/videos from hells burn,from the depths of Melbourne..the new album which hit never miss is from aint out yet,but guarantee it'll be a banger.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:18 AM   #11
J-Cee
SmokeY

Quote:
This sounds cool.
yeh sounds like itll be on some dope boom bap shit..lookn forward to it..
heres a vid from his last album

Old 09-16-2010, 01:02 AM   #12
J-Cee
SmokeY

Old 10-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #13
KAY ONE

KAY ONE grasshopper

hahaha fuckin ey. i came here to post the EXACT same video as the OP.
KAY ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:04 AM   #14
J-Cee
SmokeY

ehehe..big fan of tornts..new album aint that bad
Old 12-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #15
billyanalogue

I am currently working on a documentary about the Australian rap scene called the Wiggaz of Oz. It will document many cases of surfer-dudes turned wannabe gangsta.