news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-06-2010, 02:37 PM   #31
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
i don't think Turkey's team fom '01 was a 'golden generation'. I mean, Kutluay and Erdenay (sorry for misspeling) were fuckin huge legends, Kutluay was one of the illest 3p shooters, but the team from this year's competition has everything+ the coach is good. the weakest links in turkish team are outside players (pg/sg)

the greatest problem of turkish basketball is coaching staff.

USA's bracket is easy, excluding argentina and brazil.
We have a better team now, but 2001 has been the only ever medal we won. and that was Silver when it really should have been Gold. this current team is much better and will get better cause they all very young, but last year they should have atleast got a medal. i mean we beat both Spain and Serbia the finalists but we choked big time against Slovenia and Greece and finished 8th. concentration is a massive issue, there are times when we play where the players just chuck three's and nothing else.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:37 AM   #32
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's funny, our only NBA player playing in Turkey is Dragič. He and Lakovič do most of the work. It's a shame Lorbek is injured... seriously, our only hope we have today are Dragič and Lakovič. I hope for a Slovenia:Serbia semifinal =)
Old 09-08-2010, 12:11 PM   #33
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Damn that 3p against spain from Teodosic!

I hope we go to the finals, along with usa.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #34
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #35
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

now let's go Slovenia!
Old 09-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #36
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck even im shocked at how well we played today.

Turkey-Serbia semi-final. should be good.

nice to see Spain knocked out, Teodosic >> Rubio
Old 09-09-2010, 01:27 AM   #37
Fright
ADEPT

Fright crouching tigerFright crouching tiger

haha fuckin Spain has been knocked out ;]]]] how they been talking before the champ that they only fear to be against USA and other teams is just an easy walk, well, France beat you, Lithuania beat you and now Serbia. IN YOUR FACE.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #38
HANZO
Hanovallah

Lithuania just ate up Argentina.

so its USA-Lithuania

and

Turkey - Serbia.

all four group winners in the Semi Finals, safe to say they all deserved to make it. I give Lithuania a chance against the US. If they can shoot lights out like they did today then they can win.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:23 AM   #39
Fright
ADEPT

Fright crouching tigerFright crouching tiger

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i still cant believe we beat the Argentina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn, how great we played yesterday!!!
AND YES, if we play like this tomorrow, we definately could beat USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope it happens

Lithuania GO GO GO!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 03:58 AM   #40
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Turkey was magic, they did it all in the first quarter with those three pointers :ava:

I hope u win the tournament =)
Old 09-10-2010, 05:53 AM   #41
HANZO
Hanovallah

I think this US team can be beaten cause the only way they get points are either from the fast break or from 1 on 1's. apart from plays constructed after timeouts they rarely come up with something creative.

it has worked up till now, the best team they played were Slovenia back in the group stage. compared to everyone else the USA has had an easy run, Angola and Russia were shit. they still havent come up against a team with good guards and more importantly a legit frontcourt.

with all that said i think they will wipe the floor clean with any of the three teams left. thats the reality of basketball, it would be bad for international basketball if this american b team can easily win a tournament. which i think they will.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:37 AM   #42
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lithuania can beat anybody with that 3pt %. Turkey has the biggest chances, america is america though. Serbia is a mistery.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:15 PM   #43
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its funny that only europeans are really watching this.

I dont even think americans care about our place in basketball anymore. All of our players are compete dickhead assholes anyway, I think we'd rather see them lose.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #44
HANZO
Hanovallah

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

we played like shit, a player faked an injury so he wouldnt shoot free throws and lol we still won.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:52 PM   #45
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Yeah that was kind a crappy, but we lost cheaply on that last point.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote