news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-18-2005, 05:16 PM   #1
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck
Default Can animals get high?

Can animals get High? Cuz when I smoke at my friends house his dog is always in the room and u can tell he's high. He just stares at you and sometimes he's dioriented and hes just a burnout. Hes one high ass dog. He just stares at u or jumps on u. But he didnt used to be like that b4 we let him smoke with us. He's a cool dog tho.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:20 PM   #2
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk
Default Re: Can animals get high?

Yes they can get high, I don't recommend it, you may think it's funny, but a dog/cat's lungs are way smaller then our's, so think how high they get when they breathe that shit in man, peace.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:32 PM   #3
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

thanx a lot man, ill try and tell my friend that man, if it was my dog i wouldnt let them smoke either, but its his so his decision. Peace.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:46 PM   #4
blackGhengis

blackGhengis grasshopper

my bird freaks out--he starts shitting in my mini-wheats and then he jus winks menacingly. my opinion: whack.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:49 PM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-18-2005, 08:04 PM   #6
Zakius
Veteran Member

Zakius  shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreaL
a dog/cat's lungs are way smaller then our's, so think how high they get when they breathe that shit in man, peace.
I smoked a mouse out once... HAHA

I bought it to feed it to my snake but the snake didn't want it, so I smoked that fucker out...

he was running around in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalmz/E-Man
Yes Zak you are a God with shining wings...
Zakius  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 08:28 PM   #7
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurreaL
Yes they can get high, I don't recommend it, you may think it's funny, but a dog/cat's lungs are way smaller then our's, so think how high they get when they breathe that shit in man, peace.
aint like their takin rips off the bong though.

just second hand and most just goes into the air.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 08:33 PM   #8
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

yeh but their smaller and their brains are smaller so its gonna EFFECT them a lot harder then if we just breathed it in through contact,

i smoked a few diff animals out b4, a gerbal, dog, cat, lizard (eguana), turantual (the fucker stood still for like a 12 hours, my friend thought it died), all sorts of shit.....kinda fucked out..but yeh its cool to see em freak out.....they calm dwon and prolly want more....they get addicted liek any other living thing that gets addicted to substances that are addicting
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 02:08 PM   #9
methical.com
Alex

methical.com grasshopper

when i was a bit younger i had two moths in a bottle cos they kept comin in my room and me and my friend thought it would be funny, they went all fucked up, we put way to much in, they were both dead after a while. not proud about that one.

i think it would be fine to let ya dog get high of the passive smoke cos its nothing, its not even a toke the dog would more or less smell it and get high, just may make them a bit crazy.

Methical Dot Com
The #1 Source For Method Man On The Net.
methical.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #10
wutangclan97chamber
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wutangclan97chamber crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MefMan36 View Post
Hes one high ass dog.....He's a cool dog tho.
lmao
wutangclan97chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

methical.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #12
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutangclan97chamber View Post
lmao
you bump a six year old thread just to laugh?

faggit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #13
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Legit View Post
yeh but their smaller and their brains are smaller so its gonna EFFECT them a lot harder then if we just breathed it in through contact,

i smoked a few diff animals out b4, a gerbal, dog, cat, lizard (eguana), turantual (the fucker stood still for like a 12 hours, my friend thought it died), all sorts of shit.....kinda fucked out..but yeh its cool to see em freak out.....they calm dwon and prolly want more....they get addicted liek any other living thing that gets addicted to substances that are addicting

the science of this post is cosmic!!

eguana got blunted and yo

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

smh almost everyone loves drugs. Whether it's a cigarette break after a high-powered business meeting, a cold beer after a hot day on the job or a half-ounce of heroin injected directly into the scrotum to ease the stress of writing Internet comedy, people love their intoxicants...

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LOL 6 years.

I propose the entire database table for genchat gets dropped.

I'll be more than happy if they send me the credentials to access the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote