news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-01-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RZA joins Yoko Ono for John Lennon tribute

found this over at HipHopDX.com:

Quote:
RZA will join Lady Gaga, Vincent Gallo, Perry Farrell of Jane's Addiction, and others for Yoko Ono and We Are Plastic Ono's John Lennon tribute show on October 1-2 at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles.

The appearance is a continuation of sorts for RZA whose ties to The Beatles begin with Dhani Harrison, the son of Beatles' member George Harrison. RZA and Harrison interpolated "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" along with John Frusciante for the Wu-Tang Clan single, "My Heart Gently Weeps."

The We Are Plastic Ono tribute show will be the band's first Los Angeles performance, and likely one of many for Lennon. October 9 would have been Lennon's seventieth birthday, and Lennon's classic solo albums and other standout recordings will be digitally remastered from his original mixes to commemorate the occasion.

More information on the We Are Plastic Ono tribute show is available at imaginepeace.com.

LOL at Lady fucking Gaga, smh.. peace to RZA tho, Lennon was a huge artist and towards the end of his live somewhat of a revolutionary.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

lady gaga? ha!

Quote:
peace to RZA tho
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #3
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Lady Gaga knows Sean Lennon so no surprise
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As if hearing Yoko Ono sing live wasn't bad enough.

You gotta sit through the torture of a Lady Gaga performance too?

FUCK NO!!!!!!!

Perry Farrell has a whiny ass voice as well.

Is he gonna do a duet with Yoko?

That would be Hell.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
found this over at HipHopDX.com:

LOL at Lady fucking Gaga, smh.. peace to RZA tho, Lennon was a huge artist and towards the end of his live somewhat of a revolutionary.
Way to undersell it. Clearly you don't have much of a range past hip hop in music.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Way to undersell it. Clearly you don't have much of a range past hip hop in music.
LOL at you coming with statements like "clearly" like you know me based on ONE statement. i even study music theory and heard most of The Beatles albums, never cared too much for Lennon's later work after he met Yoko One.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 09-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I kind of agree with claa7, that he was 'somewhat' of a revolutionary... a 'bed-in' for peace is a far cry from standing in front of tanks, hurling molotov cocktails at police, getting sprayed by firehoses, attacked by dogs and overthrowing governments or antiquated social systems.

I have tremendous respect for Lennon, and everyone knows how much the US government fucked with him in the 70s...but he was no Gandhi, or Che, or MLK. He was a social revolutionary in the same way that Bob Marley was. He spread a revolutionary message in his art, but he wasn't really 'on the front lines' fighting for change. If I'm incorrect or ignorant of some facts, let me know.

Peace to Mr. Diggs.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
Sparrow Daene
Raekwon was right.

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

he was friends with bobby seale, he gave money to groups like the ira and ran w/ the black panthers in the early 70s.. the fbi tapped his phone and followed him for 6 years nixon was trying to deport him.

who is yoko one?

rza should do this: (@ 0:20)
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #9
CL2coming
fresh from the kitchen

CL2coming iron monkeyCL2coming iron monkeyCL2coming iron monkeyCL2coming iron monkeyCL2coming iron monkey

Peace to Gaga
CL2coming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:26 PM   #10
copywrite

copywrite shaolin monk

lmao at Yoko One. It's Ono, homie.
copywrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

hahah didn't even notice that, peace to Yoko-1

Old 09-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #12
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Glad Vincent Gallo is there too.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:49 AM   #13
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Rza performing with Yoko Ono @ John Lennon tribute concert

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #14
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and you guys say that Thea is annoying doing background vocals?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:53 AM   #15
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Yoko Ono is undisputably talentless.