news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-07-2016, 02:07 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default http://36chambers.com (Contemporary Menswear Produced by the RZA)

http://36chambers.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/36chambers/
Old 10-07-2016, 02:28 AM   #2
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

???

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:46 AM   #3
BIRDCAGE

BIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killaBIRDCAGE shaolin masta killa

"Special #WuWednesday Announcement: 36 Chambers is a new fashion line fusing together elements of hip hop, Chinese culture and high fashion. The line is produced by @RZA and @mooseonthemic, and designed by @bemineco.
Presale starts October 19th. Sign up at www.36chambers.com for more information about the first product release."

"We're creating a fashion line hip hop heads have been waiting for. Here's a close up of the chain stitch embroidery on the satin jacket.
The satin jacket goes on pre-sale October 19th. Sign up at www.36chambers.com for more info."

https://www.facebook.com/36ChambersLLC/

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 08:36 AM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got my attention, could be pretty cool but hopefully not overpriced

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:57 AM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eh I'll check it out

strictly window shopping atm

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 01:15 PM   #6
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe 15-20 years ago, but not now.

rather rock these :P http://www.statemeant.co.uk/products

soul controller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 03:36 PM   #7
Sky Blue Bally Kid
Triple Beam Lean

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
got my attention, could be pretty cool but hopefully not overpriced
I guarantee that jacket will be stupid money.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 11:27 AM   #8
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its available for pre-sale on the website now and pretty much exactly how much I imagined, $250
looks well enough made but I'll probably pass
other items are listed on there now but the images are tinted until their sale date

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 01:08 AM   #9
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-22-2016, 07:34 AM   #10
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A Chinese hiphop jacket? No thanks.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:41 AM   #11
Sky Blue Bally Kid
Triple Beam Lean

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
its available for pre-sale on the website now and pretty much exactly how much I imagined, $250
looks well enough made but I'll probably pass
other items are listed on there now but the images are tinted until their sale date
Pay $250 to look like a Killa Bee?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 07:48 PM   #12
TRUECHAPIN

TRUECHAPIN crouching tiger
Arrow 36 Chambers - Contemporary Menswear Produced by the RZA (Full Lookbook)

Full lookbook link here:

https://www.36chambers.com/pages/36-...-2016-lookbook

The Cordura MA-1 Flight Jacket and Cotton Long Sleeve Henley are currently available for pre-order...

RZA Unveils Contemporary Menswear Line, 36 Chambers

Wu-Tang Clan's founder, RZA, has teamed up with creative Mustafa Shaikh to launch 36 Chambers, a contemporary menswear line that fuses elements of hip-hop, Chinese culture and high fashion to carve its own niche within menswear.

"36 Chambers is inspired by the Wu philosophy: kung fu, mathematics, Eastern philosophy and art," said RZA. "Using that as a foundation, we've blended together the rugged feel of streetwear, with the quality craftsmanship of high fashion, to create apparel with a classic look."

The initial collection features the Golden Dragon, which symbolizes energy, wisdom and strength. The dragon design is featured in a custom woven jacquard fabric created by San Francisco-based designer, Chapin Atchison. The fabric is found on the liners of the jackets, bags, and on the collars and plackets of select shirts. Renowned Chinese calligrapher, Mak Ming Chan, penned a poem for the collection, which details the story of the Golden Dragon. Written in Chinese calligraphy, the poem is featured on the hangtag that adorns the jackets, bags and shirts.

“We put a lot of attention into the execution of the line to ensure that each limited piece told a story,” said Mustafa Shaikh. “Every detail—the embroidery work, to the liner, to even the hangtag—was thoughtfully considered in order to tell a cohesive narrative.”

Items from the collection include limited edition jackets, shirts, bags, and accessories. A women’s souvenir jacket will also be made available for purchase.

Select pieces from 36 Chambers: The Golden Dragon Rises Collection, will be made available for pre-sale each Wednesday starting October 19th on 36chambers.com at 11a.m. (EDT):

October 19th - Satin Souvenir Jacket ($250) & Golden Dragon Enamel Pin ($5).
October 26th - Waterproof Cordura MA-1 Jacket ($300) & Cotton Long Sleeve Henley Shirt ($60).
November 2nd - Wool Suit Jacket ($400) & Waterproof Cotton Dress Shirt ($130).
November 9th - Velour Mandarin Jacket ($400) & Waterproof Cordura Square Duffel Bag ($200).
The full collection will be made available for purchase through 36chambers.com on November 18th at 11a.m. (EST).

ABOUT RZA

The founder of the Wu-Tang Clan is recognized worldwide for his artistic expression in multiple arenas. RZA was the sole producer of Wu-Tang Clan’s momentous debut, “Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers),” considered one of the most influential albums in the history of hip-hop. RZA is a well-established entrepreneur, having been involved in projects spanning clothing, music and technology.

Last edited by TRUECHAPIN; 10-30-2016 at 08:09 PM.
TRUECHAPIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 08:16 PM   #13
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Street wear for suburban hipsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 08:27 PM   #14
hectis
Vik Slick

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That jacket look ill.
Old 10-30-2016, 10:28 PM   #15
bone
85 %ER

bone crouching tigerbone crouching tiger

too expensive to order from mexico
bone is offline   Reply With Quote