news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-10-2014, 03:34 PM   #1
CashRules

CashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venoms
Default The full 2pac Got My Mind Made Up unreleased with INS verse *OLD*

Yes i know most have heard it but some new members may not have, sick track its crazy they cut off this verse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9orm4i1e-5w
Old 06-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #2
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

yo didnt kno ! dang its dope!, had to be included!
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 05:04 PM   #3
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope they dig up The Lady of Rage's verse too. It would be dope to hear to full original song.

I always found it strange they cut Deck's verse but left his adlibs. That made me think he produced the song, the first time I heard it. But of course he didn't.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #4
CashRules

CashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venomsCashRules five deadly venoms

INS's answer to why he wasnt on track: http://vimeo.com/10615087#at=176
Old 06-10-2014, 06:24 PM   #5
Buddah_MAC
FRESH FISH

Buddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal sonBuddah_MAC prodigal son

That's a fan made edit looping in the Deck "Common Denominators" verse (which was always known to be the missing Deck verse b/c it matched the surviving dub vocals). You can hear the "CD" beat enter in when Deck's verse starts.

Buddah_MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:17 AM   #6
immaculate

8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)8 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dope

thx
8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:22 PM   #7
hom1e
Veteran Member

hom1e drunken mastahom1e drunken masta

Daz on Decks verse. Interesting story.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:13 AM   #8
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im sure deck ghost produced this.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 02:51 PM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ don't think so... this was supposed to be on "Dogg Food", Daz is a sick producer

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 03:39 PM   #10
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only thing ghost about this thread is CashRules hahaha

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:56 PM   #11
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
INS's answer to why he wasnt on track: http://vimeo.com/10615087#at=176
its crazy that Deck is talking about how he made "Manifesto" for the people who's been down with him since day one - "36", "Forever", "Uncontrolled Substance" - but that album isn't even on a remotely similiar vibe... the lyrics might be GOLD on there, i wouldn't know because i might have heard the LP two or three times. it's just too long, and much, much too few good songs on there. i mean a Cormega / INS joint produced by MoSS should be off the hook, instead it ends up being mediocre... "Champion" is a true hip hop masterpiece though, that's the shit heads who's been down since day 1 want to hear while it still not sounding outdated in any way shape or form.... "Cynthia's Son" was better though.

interesting interview though, i didn't know RBX was also on "Got My Mind Made Up" - i loved all his old Death Row shit.. his verses on "The Chronic" was unbelivable.. that voice man! wish they would release that original version without Pac someday

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:11 AM   #12
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im not sure who produced that tune, all i know is dre used to use a lot of ghost producers.. never was into deathrow so im not sure with that companys credits..

i just did a deck search for champion.. im glad i stopped checking for wu 10 years ago. they disappoints!

the beats decent, but the lyrics are shit.. fucking talking about champion while he relates hillside whatever they was. to champions LOLOL

this totally destroys decks champion.

if your going to name a track champion, its gotta to be on some mind blowing cinematic motivating masterpiece..

if anyone knows how to make tunes... this hits all the notes..

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:21 AM   #13
Mikeraphone
CEh Killa Bee

Mikeraphone crouching tigerMikeraphone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
the beats decent, but the lyrics are shit.. fucking talking about champion while he relates hillside whatever they was. to champions LOLOL
Wzup. Yo Champion's lyrics while not explicitly about being a "champion" are champ in their construction. I actually slept on it the 1st couple of listens until it finally clicked.

The rhyme is structured like Lego blocks w each word(s) linking to the next. That's an extremely difficult concept/way to write and displays Deck's status as a Champ MC/lyricist! Please do relisten and or read; http://ohhla.com/anonymous/rebelins/...ampion.dck.txt
^its mostly accurate minus a few errors in 2nd verse but I don't have time to fix...

Re Hillside: Deck doesn't mention Hillside Scramblers (UGod's crew) but references how he is from Killa Hill/Park Hill. He does shout out his crew House Gang...

So yeah do analyze the lyrics again so the Champion structure can be appreciated!
I'm about to check the Champion u posted...

Last edited by Mikeraphone; 10-30-2016 at 06:25 AM.
Mikeraphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:22 AM   #14
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

OP is sleeping with the fishes, best lock the thread now.

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Old 10-30-2016, 06:44 AM   #15
Mikeraphone
CEh Killa Bee

Mikeraphone crouching tigerMikeraphone crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

this totally destroys decks champion.

if your going to name a track champion, its gotta to be on some mind blowing cinematic motivating masterpiece..
Just listened to the "Champion" u posted. Good motivational anthem especially for athletes! It reminds me of the songs Maestro Fresh Wes made for Olympics like "this is my universe" and "Distance"

While Grand Tapestry Champion's theme is more literal to its title it's not necessarily better than Deck's. In fact don't think it's really fair to compare them as Deck wasn't going for a motivational anthem just some complex Champion type writing...

When u relisten and or read the lyrics please do share ur thoughts on the topic.
Appreciate the discussion op!

Last edited by Mikeraphone; 10-30-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Mikeraphone is offline   Reply With Quote