news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-30-2017, 07:37 PM   #1
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
No artificial sleazy

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Commando Cunt, since you are the expert

http://streamable.com/xan57

^
How much of my life savings am I expected to dole out when the commie death squads eventually knock on my door?

I have no property or major assets at the moment to give. Hopefully my BBQ grill is somewhat appealing.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 09:25 PM   #2
communist cunt
Banned

communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to communist cunt Send a message via AIM to communist cunt Send a message via MSN to communist cunt Send a message via Yahoo to communist cunt

On a serious note, and I don't pretend to act as if what I'm going to say is the definitive answer to all of this -- these are my observations and I may have a lot to learn, but it's truly shameful how fragmented the left is right now. There really are no leaders, groups or parties that the working class feels (or should feel) confident in throwing their weight behind.

I think a big chunk of this vacuum that's created comes from US history of sabotage toward liberation movements (COINTELPRO) such as the FBI murder of Fred Hampton; the destruction of the Black Panther Party through the hire of informants [it's estimated as many as 1/10th of their membership were collaborators]), writing forged letters to other groups to create inter-party and inter-chapter hostility, framing etc.

There really are no Panthers or Bolshevik Party of our day to act as a vanguard for what is an enormous show of workers solidarity over the past week or so with millions in the street. Had it been removed from its spontaneity and channeled by the direction of a democratic vanguard party, the unity in action of its mass base would hold great weight as a force to be reckoned with. An exercise of unified power not just municipally (if at all) but to create networks with labour unions, the organization of strikes, port workers refusing the flow of capital and commodities, transit and taxi workers stoppages etc, all of this would grind much of the economy, the political system and its repressive layers into a complete halt.

There was recently the Womens March, so too was the Russian Revolution preceded by a strike of women workers -- actually the centenarian revolution of the women textile workers' strike will be in three weeks (February 23, 1917). The major difference is that with the complete destruction of unions (many of which that do exist are entirely bureaucratic and/or in bed with management) and their unionization rates, there is no rich and maintained tradition of linking these struggles to the workers' movement, as is the case in other countries (or at other periods of time). Rather than the masses of people unified by common struggles ordering work slowdowns, stoppages and strikes, making a lasting impact on the state machinery, its economy and the bourge; these mass movements today in the western anglosphere take on a form that's more akin to a large pep rally or flash mob.

Without a mass party that's linking with the workers' struggle, harnessing the power of the working class as a mass to push for equitable living for all, we're going to be seeing a lot more of mass demonstrations where, while impressive in numbers, are embarrassing in result.
communist cunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:09 PM   #3
The Hound
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why don't these people fuck off back to the shitholes they're from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:19 PM   #4
communist cunt
Banned

communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)communist cunt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to communist cunt Send a message via AIM to communist cunt Send a message via MSN to communist cunt Send a message via Yahoo to communist cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
Yeah, much like those people that fought Jim Crow. Who are they to think they can share in our drinking fountains, sit on the bus where they please, and share the walls of our schools. Fuck off back to your shitholes. What is all this protesting? I don't get it.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:23 PM   #5
The Hound
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If their homeland was so good then why'd they leave? Assimilate or piss off.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-30-2017, 10:27 PM   #6
communist cunt
Banned

Quote:
If their homeland was so good then why'd they leave? Assimilate or piss off.
It is good until western imperialist plunder. Instead of looking at refugees as criminals we should actually realize that the system in place that murders them and prevents them from living dignified lives back home is criminal.

Have you seen Syria and Libya before the US-funded contras and death squads? None of these countries are poor -- you don't go into poor countries to harvest their resources. These countries are rich -- it's their people that are exploited.

Doing what one needs to do in order to survive isn't a crime.. but you wouldn't know that because you live in a world that ensures and promotes your survival.

You can flip the question and ask -- if NATO nations are so great, why do they insist on the robbery and usurpation of over four dozen countries?

Last edited by communist cunt; 01-30-2017 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:41 PM   #7
The Hound
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

I'm not American I don't care about that shit. Don't bring your communism here!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-30-2017, 10:48 PM   #8
communist cunt
Banned

Quote:
I'm not American I don't care about that shit. Don't bring your communism here!
Absolute bankruptcy in any critical faculty.

The more you post, the more you reveal what a bumbling mouth-breathing moron you are.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:51 PM   #9
The Hound
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Well that's unprovoked, indecent and uncalled for slander of the highest order. You protesting commies are fucking up my investments.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-31-2017, 08:57 AM   #10
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

maybe cos they have been bombed to fuck, the last 20 years, maybe the installed puppet dictators are oppressing the people, so they cant live there, cos of America/eu and other western countries/corporations want to exploit the land there, instead of having democratic elections and letting the county keep its own resources.

the 1st world, uses the third worlds resources as capital for capitalism, but when the destruction is caused. these 1st world priveledged folk don't even care.. all I can say is.. if the people who keep screaming the racist get out of our country shit, where born in the middle east, that America has raped over and over for decades.. I'm sure they'd want to escape..

imperialism is the cause of this, imagine if the whites owned the natural gas/oil reserves, then their countries where raided every day for their entire lives.. just so the non whites could have oil/gas.. you would also want to leave the land you call home, cos of the destruction caused.

but that's the thing, any capitalist woulnt care if pakis or Indians or blacks got killed aslong as they made money, who gives a fuck about investments, if the shit turns round and the same people who are doing the bombings and forced immigration, decide we've had enough of Australia. you'd be in the same boat.

get the fuck outa my country,. don't want know thieving aussies here..

^^ see what I did there?
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:21 PM   #11
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote