news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-02-2017, 11:17 AM   #1
Dooch
Anglophile

Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default CJ caught in foot rape sting.

Living on the edge for so long.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...whq9rDknq117yC

Last edited by Dooch; 03-02-2017 at 11:21 AM.
Dooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
The Hound
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As funny as it is it won't be long until looking at a bitch without her consent is a sexual offence
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:04 PM   #3
Dooch
Anglophile

Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dooch Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know I'm only 35, but some days I identify and feel 80 and I think I should be able to collect social security checks for that month.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:11 PM   #4
Sky Blue Bally Kid
Triple Beam Lean

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How does this guy even get to the point where their toes are in his mouth? Surely once he's taken their shoes off you're gonna either kick him in the face or run?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:27 PM   #5
food for thought
The Tin Man

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is fkn hilarious

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:29 PM   #6
food for thought
The Tin Man

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know you know • 2 hours ago
breathe smells like athlete's foot
• Reply•Share ›

lmfao!!

the comments are hilarious too lol

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:18 PM   #7
The Hound
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
How does this guy even get to the point where their toes are in his mouth? Surely once he's taken their shoes off you're gonna either kick him in the face or run?
How do you even get the shoe off? By the time he reaches down they're not kicking him?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-02-2017, 06:36 PM   #8
Sky Blue Bally Kid
Triple Beam Lean

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
How do you even get the shoe off? By the time he reaches down they're not kicking him?
Maybe Charles' dad dresses up as Steven Segal or Cuba Gooding jnr, or some other Jones household favourite actor and distracts them?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:17 PM   #9
The Hound
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If anyone's breath has athletes foot it's Mr Witcher
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-06-2017, 07:19 PM   #10
Baby Face Nelson

Baby Face Nelson prodigal sonBaby Face Nelson prodigal sonBaby Face Nelson prodigal sonBaby Face Nelson prodigal sonBaby Face Nelson prodigal sonBaby Face Nelson prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
As funny as it is it won't be long until looking at a bitch without her consent is a sexual offence
Im a serial starer downer so that wouldnt be good. Even with women i see as just about average im hawkin em down with the crazy low hand...

Eye*

Baby Face Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #11
Sideshow Bob
No artificial sleazy

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ahahhahaha JFC and his last name is Jones?!
Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #12
Sideshow Bob
No artificial sleazy

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
you know you know • 2 hours ago
breathe smells like athlete's foot
• Reply•Share ›

lmfao!!

the comments are hilarious too lol
hahaha
Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:32 AM   #13
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bwahahahahahaahahha
Old 03-09-2017, 10:06 AM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What a world

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^BREAKING IN 2017
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:52 PM   #15
Dooch
Anglophile

Lol at the end he said he was targeted because of his feminist group activities?

This guys lik pedo who is a Boy Scout troop leader. He goes where there
Is fertile soil.