news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-26-2006, 06:01 PM   #1516
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

hah flippin nicks and 20s certanly wont get you new kicks, but i'm in the same situation. ive had the same pair of af1s for too long, they look pretty busted....i just got a new job today though 1 of the first things i needa pickup once i get some paychecks...what kinda bud do/can you get tek?

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:02 PM   #1517
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
hah flippin nicks and 20s certanly wont get you new kicks, but i'm in the same situation. ive had the same pair of af1s for too long, they look pretty busted....i just got a new job today though 1 of the first things i needa pickup once i get some paychecks...what kinda bud do/can you get tek?
I can get anything, I just came off a hard dry spot right now so I'm starting low

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:04 PM   #1518
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No pretty girls in here, nope.

*continues browsing random livejournal images*
Old 04-26-2006, 06:14 PM   #1519
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

it a man and a woman - he is pulling her.

who sees it?

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:16 PM   #1520
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It looks more like a #55 Peking Duck
Old 04-26-2006, 06:17 PM   #1521
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

lol thats fuckin bugged out, you say im crazy lol

Old 04-26-2006, 06:18 PM   #1522
stak84
black girls think im sexy

stak84 grasshopper

that bitch is GANGSTA

chinese writing means youve killed people
congrats, he probly had a family

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:22 PM   #1523
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms

yo mammey and yo pappey

cretin. im a lady.

and lol@ jasper, not everybody can be as cool as you.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 04-26-2006, 06:25 PM   #1524
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

and I designed both... top is a wand and bottom is jasmins.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 04-26-2006, 06:26 PM   #1525
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilzPotent
yo mammey and yo pappey

cretin. im a lady.

and lol@ jasper, not everybody can be as cool as you.
I get my tattoos at the acupunturist. I tell him that my back hurts. I say, "Hey Sir, my back is killing me. Stick a bunch of needles in that son of a bitch." And then I accidentally trip and kick all the needles into a pot of tattoo ink. Then I tell him my pain is on my back in the exact shape of a dragon.

Sadly enough, the tattoo turned out wrong and now I'm branded with something that slightly resembles a snail with a party hat on.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:28 PM   #1526
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

some how I an believe that. and when you dance, does it look like it's sliding along?

CONservative goverMENt
Old 04-26-2006, 06:30 PM   #1527
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Only when I do the truffle shuffle.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:32 PM   #1528
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

truffles ehhh- high quality snack.

CONservative goverMENt
Old 04-26-2006, 06:44 PM   #1529
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom

You have to have Micromedia Flash Player in order to play this. You should be able to view it upload it from the site.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=68698 3214&n=2&Mytoken=13F759F7-1193-154D-A795507A4B02799A2372979

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 06:48 PM   #1530
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

dook came out with the video picture lol