news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-15-2006, 12:22 PM   #211
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
Nice pics everyone!!! More pics Charging Soldier...what do you look like? I see you have a somewhat un-impressive tattoo, but thats about it.

me...

my drums...like the paint cans holding the mic's from falling forward? im like a girl mcguyver...

you are fucking beautiful
Old 02-15-2006, 12:44 PM   #212
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Krizy Substance

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:36 PM   #213
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rash_o_Mon
Damn... so much hate... Charging soldier... gogo shwarznegger... muscle up homie muscle up...

I don't post pictures to satisfy anyone, i post pictures because this is the topic to do it... so y'all can kiss my dick... i'm not the kind who likes to beef over the net, i never gonna meet anyone in here personally so stop the hatin' and post some lame ass pics like everyone...

Charging Soldier, or whatever your name is, are u mad because your not in Iraq?

P.E.A.C.E.
no hate just having fun wit your skinny friend, or is that you? don't really matter, i'm not out to satisfy anyone either so i'll keep the pictures to myself, don't take offense to the things I do on here, because that's just dum.

As far as the muscles..........i'm still thick where it counts. Thick enough to make Krizy's skinny ass squeal.

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-15-2006 at 01:38 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 01:56 PM   #214
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wanted in 2 states..................
Old 02-15-2006, 02:00 PM   #215
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

By who? 2 big professional shower shaggers in the jail?

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 02:03 PM   #216
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
By who? 2 big professional shower shaggers in the jail?
yeah that's cute. when do you get out.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:07 PM   #217
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
Kriszy the pic makes you look short...how tall are you???

Charging Soldier was just owned!!!!
god bless it.
Old 02-15-2006, 02:12 PM   #218
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
Soldier You just made me laugh so hard my subordinates thought I was goiung to choke to death!!!!
well what else is wu- corp for?
Old 02-15-2006, 03:39 PM   #219
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rash_o_Mon
yeah ok, don't hold no grudge... stay cool

P.E.A.C.E.
aight.........now let's diffuse this situation with intellekt krizy and big bad man:

Krizy: I'm pretty sure you a good drummer, and I know you don't like my tatoo, but that's ok it wasn't designed to impress white girls and i'm sorry I said i'm thick enuff to make your skinny ass squeal, wich is true, but seeing how you dislike my tatoo, you probably don't like native men, so we both know that'll never happen, so if there's no hard feelings, i'd like you to not take offense when i make fun of peoples pictures. If I met you in real life we'd be smoking blunt, watching star wars or some shit. I wouldn't even try and fuck you, not that I wouldn't want to fuck you, but i'm not into white girls so i think we'd get along fine.

Intellekt: your a weirdo, but aside from a few comments you made about natives, I don't have a problem with you. From your posts I'm assuming your from colorado, so next time you in Denver come up to 50th and federal and me and Tribe will put you down for CP and make man out of you. I'm usually in Denver for the march pow-wow.

Big Bad Man: I know you don't like me the display of hate is evident in your comment about jails, but that's okay, we're gonna work with you again, come to america, we'll sip some mickey's, listen to house of pain, watch WWF, and sort this this out. Dispite are last run in I'm still offering to be your friend, because I would rather have friends then enemies.

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-15-2006 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:58 PM   #220
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNtell3kT
fuck you and your tribe....
hey where you from, colorado springs? that's just short drive you got my street corner what's yours, I already know how you look short stack.

look- you want say fuck my tribe?, I was trying to be cool with you, I ain't about e-beef, and I ain't about to waste gas to look for your monkey ass. So let's just leave at you talking shit from the safety of your own home.

Last edited by WARPATH; 02-15-2006 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:08 PM   #221
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
Big Bad Man: I know you don't like me the display of hate is evident in your comment about jails, but that's okay, we're gonna work with you again, come to america, we'll sip some mickey's, listen to house of pain, watch WWF, and sort this this out. Dispite are last run in I'm still offering to be your friend, because I would rather have friends then enemies.
Sound, LLF at house of pain. I dont hate many people over the net man, Im only responding to you in that kinda tone coz you shit talkin people who been postin here for years and never said a bad word to no1 aka rash o mon, and then bein wide to kriszy who also doesnt ever shit talk any1 and is a quality person for real. So if yer cool wi me Im cool wi you, but same shit applies to people im cool wi tae pal. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 07:26 PM   #222
RZA's Wife aka Goddess
Banned

RZA's Wife aka Goddess grasshopper

Why do you look so sad?

Dork.

Not as nasty as Jasper but nasty 2.

Bleh.

Last edited by RZA's Wife aka Goddess; 02-15-2006 at 07:48 PM.
RZA's Wife aka Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 02:22 AM   #223
mister wooz

mister wooz grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to mister wooz

candieman=
Old 02-16-2006, 11:58 AM   #224
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 08:07 AM   #225
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote