news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-24-2007, 08:23 PM   #7531
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

U Should Do Da First Pic Sum Like Da One On Ya Sig Yo Word Mad Ill
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:25 PM   #7532
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U think so??

I was thinking about doing this one.. hold on

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:28 PM   #7533
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Both Of Them Would Come Out Crazy Ill! Or U Can In Corporate Both Of Them 2 Make One Sick Ass Master Piece Idk Imo
Old 10-24-2007, 08:30 PM   #7534
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mhmmm... . I gotta think think

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 10-24-2007, 11:02 PM   #7535
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post

really...are all the chicks like u in chi towm??? fine into real hip hop??

them chicks her in austin are stuck on stupid and soulja boy.....

if they are then i know where i need to be...
Old 10-24-2007, 11:49 PM   #7536
SKAMPOE
Killem All

real nice ben, looks like ya had a really good time, nice
Old 10-25-2007, 07:55 AM   #7537
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Damn Hes 12 Already!!!!!! Wow. .i Remember When Your Wife Got Pregnant With Your Daughter! Damn Time Flies!

Old 10-25-2007, 10:02 AM   #7538
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post

I may have to commit cybar adultary.

*paces back and forth lookin' savage*
Old 10-25-2007, 04:17 PM   #7539
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

Cool pics ben, Amani nearly as tall as that older girl

I got that Dawn shirt, but DOTD is in white

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:50 PM   #7540
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha

thats funny
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:06 PM   #7541
Shakeyourdix

Shakeyourdix grasshopper

str8 chillin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shakeyourdix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:34 PM   #7542
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakeyourdix View Post
str8 chillin!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

GOODNIGHT IRENE!!

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:19 AM   #7543
SKAMPOE
Killem All

LMAO ITS ME OVER DOSING ON DAT RAW
Old 10-30-2007, 12:21 AM   #7544
SKAMPOE
Killem All

I Know Ya Faggits Gon Have A Feast On This Pic Lmao
Chek My Pubes Hahahah
Old 10-30-2007, 12:29 AM   #7545
ilzPotent
Teflon Imperial

ilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venomsilzPotent five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to ilzPotent

LMFAO@ SKAMPOE

you're fucking crazy, you remind me of my boi Joey. Hilarious

CONservative goverMENt
ilzPotent is offline   Reply With Quote