news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-15-2007, 12:42 PM   #7606
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What's up ya'll its me! dope ghodstface pic!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:45 PM   #7607
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

Wkd pics MsRza

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #7608
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks thank u

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:11 AM   #7609
RAMESH
penalty boxed user

RAMESH shaolin monk

my son

[/url

these are my dogs, they much bigger in person

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][

this is my 2nd favourite room in my house, this is where i watch my shit & listen to wu-tang when my wife is not at home normally on a saturday during the day for a few hours
the most valuble thing in the room would be my ivory carved varse & ornament but it's more to the left, i got a big ass leather lounge suite where i can chill when watching my jet li movies. that rug is another cool item it took kids in pakistan 5 years to make it, the reason why that had to use kids is because the knots are to small for an adult to make of the hair of the carpet, it's a very big rug
to fully enjoy my wu-tang i got a 1000 watts r.m.s sony system, for an uneducated south african i'm doing alright

100 rand notes, i took the picture because i knew that was the last good cash i was going to make, i'm not struggling but my standards of living has dropped
[/url][/IMG]

my best friend anton & his daughter, we chilling in my outside entertainment erea, he's from angola he was a kid soldier who ran away from the war, mainly to get his brother out

i'm going to take you to very poor erea & i'm going to show you the best cars, you can put it together, you can see how my crew rolls (can't put pictures of them up because they gang bosses & i can't tell you the name of the erea but it's dangerous, you can't go there)

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

[/url]
[/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

me & anton

[/url][/IMG]

this my son's tv, it's a 102cm

these are my leather jackets they xxxl i'm very tall atleast to south african standards
that's my ivory that i was talking about it looks kind of small next to the big jackets & huge couches but it's a nice size in person, it's also got cool pictures curved into it

RAMESH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #7610
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

dope jackets

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:06 PM   #7611
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah the jackets are dope

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 07:26 PM   #7612
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

dope pics all ov you
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:11 PM   #7613
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Africa loves the Wu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:13 AM   #7614
TekStylez

TekStylez grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to TekStylez Send a message via MSN to TekStylez

Last thing seen for some

BIG PIMPPIN POWER RANGER SLAPPIN HOES SINCE 1986
TekStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:06 AM   #7615
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

lmao how did my name become TekStylez?

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:22 AM   #7616
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

same pics i posted on the playground chat section:

the I:

later edit: I had to take out the pics for safety precautions, but I will put them back

with G Wiz Theodore:

later edit: I had to take out the pics for safety precautions, but I will put them back
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Last edited by begongo; 02-06-2008 at 02:26 AM.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:32 AM   #7617
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Bathing in the beast

Old 11-17-2007, 01:56 PM   #7618
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I was so drunk last night I logged in my other account and didn't realize it...

Old 11-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #7619
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hahahaahahaaaaa^^^
dats dat 211 reserve nukka hahaa

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:06 PM   #7620
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

i didn't even know I had another account...