news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-12-2006, 02:56 PM   #781
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marauder1
LOOKS LIKE SHE'S ABOUT TO SLASH SOMEONE'S TIRES

No Im not!! LOL!!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:58 PM   #782
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
TNefertiti you look like your looking at ya man laying naked on the bed

well sadly I dont have a man so nah lol!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 04-12-2006, 03:01 PM   #783
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTa
No Im not!! LOL!!!

have u ever did that before?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:01 PM   #784
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

what look at a man naked before? while hes laying down?? Hell yeah I conquer shit!! Let me rock the planet!

Old 04-12-2006, 03:02 PM   #785
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
what look at a man naked before? while hes laying down?? Hell yeah I conquer shit!! Let me rock the planet!
That was you in the bushes then?...

good

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List Š : Everybody
Š The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:04 PM   #786
vikk

vikk grasshopper

Quote:

lol i wuz talkin about
SLASHING SOMEONE TIRES BUT THAT IS ALSO GOOD TO KNOW
Old 04-12-2006, 03:06 PM   #787
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

I replied to your question somewhere on the previous page!

Old 04-12-2006, 03:15 PM   #788
King Callabah
Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch

King Callabah grasshopper

LMAO @ ben n jeru LMAO! genius

i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka
King Callabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:17 PM   #789
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Hahaha

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:18 PM   #790
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury

Who won, King and Ron?

Š The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Old 04-12-2006, 03:20 PM   #791
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

I say Jeru!!! All the way ..

Sorry Ben he got you on this one!!

Old 04-12-2006, 03:21 PM   #792
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben

I'm here for you!!!

Why thanks love!!!

Old 04-12-2006, 03:22 PM   #793
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Quote:
I say Jeru!!! All the way ..

Sorry Ben he got you on this one!!

Old 04-12-2006, 03:26 PM   #794
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by piffcrack
NO MORE JOKES FAGS
Bong BOng

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 03:27 PM   #795
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

That little ass gun....