news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-17-2008, 12:36 AM   #8251
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
tsa's ''hood'' back in the mother land

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post

tsa's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post

this is the most interesting shit to happen in tsa's hood.
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHH!!!HA HAH!

but just to clarify, those Ajegule niggas with the hyenas would rape your hardest east coast nigga with a steaming knief and not call in the morning.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:45 AM   #8252
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I used to like you TSA........ but.... then ,,,,

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:53 AM   #8253
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
ugh ure nuts! well fuck it since many dont have access to the vatican thread.. here are some pics .. these are from Friday

from last saturday...... yeah I got mad styles.. sometimes haahh!

as the pic says
lucky bitch .. i'm jealous I would love to go to beatnuts show let alone meet them .. ms rza Hook me up nena!

CALLATE LE VOCA Y BAJETE LOS PANTI!

Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 03-17-2008 at 12:55 AM.
Blackula Spectacula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:59 AM   #8254
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
lucky bitch .. i'm jealous I would love to go to beatnuts show let alone meet them .. ms rza Hook me up nena!

CALLATE LE VOCA Y BAJETE LOS PANTI!
DONDE ANDAS? EAST COAST?

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
Old 03-17-2008, 01:01 AM   #8255
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm the east cost .. but in canadia .. Are they ever gonna come up here? If they are it's probably stupid Toronto.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:07 AM   #8256
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

I Can Find Out.... Ill Ask Tomorrow.. Cause I Know They Are Doing A Lot Starting In May!

Old 03-17-2008, 02:00 AM   #8257
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
I Can Find Out.... Ill Ask Tomorrow.. Cause I Know They Are Doing A Lot Starting In May!
You know them personally? Tell them to go to Ottawa!
Old 03-17-2008, 08:01 AM   #8258
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

Ottawa? Aight!

Old 03-17-2008, 01:44 PM   #8259
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
I used to like you TSA........ but.... then ,,,,

ohhhhhhhhhhh, shit!!

shot down by ms rza= all G points down the drain TSA...

even tho i already beat ya down an took em in yo own thread. hahaaa!

illest thing in nebraska is it you? hell naw

TSA on some "look mommy!! what if da alienz landed an they was niggaz?" type shit

hahaaaa!
Old 03-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #8260
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

TSA is an asshole.
I thought he was cool until..... I really started reading his posts...

Old 03-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #8261
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
TSA is an asshole.
I thought he was cool until..... I really started reading his posts...
ohhhhh fuck, man-down, ayo u all right TSA?

u all right dog speak to me dog i know u reading

what up stay with us dog i know u can hear me dog how many fingaz am i holdin up dog? how many

i know u can see yo how many fingaz dog?

bwahahahahahahahahahahaaa, +10000 G points fo ms rza, hahaaa!
Old 03-17-2008, 02:00 PM   #8262
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Bang Bang! She Shot Him Down Bang Bang He Hits Da Ground Baang Baang Daaaaaaa Nostrils Beeen Shoooooooooot Doowwwwnn!
Bwhahahahahaha Damn Black U Just Got More Pathetic Than Ever B4 N Trust U Was Pathetic As Fuck Already
Old 03-17-2008, 06:50 PM   #8263
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Aight, as promised here be some recents.

Me and my homegurl Sam from the D. Tryin to get some sun on her pasty complexion

We some gangstaz

I got mad love

A photo of my baby turnin a turtle into a prince. It's ok, I said it was cool.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #8264
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Bizzare
Old 03-18-2008, 10:08 AM   #8265
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great pics Bloo

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote