news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-12-2008, 03:42 AM   #8416
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
don't take this the wrong way but this pic leads me to belive all that stuff about you being into bondage and stuff of that nature.....not a dis just an observation.
Oh snap lol

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:29 AM   #8417
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

some pics from my graduation, still got my final exams but the celebration already took place

our head teacher made a presentation about each one of us, this was mine:

This is what she said about me "Original, inteligent, ready to overcome and fight the world's prejudices, Felix will stay in my memory as an example of immovable perseverence. Be it that the fundamental truths of life be revealed to you and always be on your side."

this is me and her (my head teacher)

this one's with my sort of friends from high school, I can't say we were friends but we just didn't like other people so we kept company and were generous with each other, the pic is in the bathroom cuz that's the only place where they can smoke and not be fined

this one's from prom, hahahah:

when I left for prom:

alright the rest are pics with other "friends" or hoes or whatrever, some were taken at school, some at prom, some at terraces and shit ... random

I got tired from all the uploading .. enjoy
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Last edited by begongo; 06-20-2008 at 07:32 AM.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:36 AM   #8418
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is that head teacher a teacher for giving head?

Just asking, I would totally do her.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:39 AM   #8419
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

she's a MILF, man! if she'd be a shemale MILF nothing would change .. I'd be at her service hahahah
she's my hero for real
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:45 AM   #8420
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

banging pics felix.

at my graduation they played some greenday music and everyone walked out of the lecture theatre place.

it wasnt very inspiring.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:46 AM   #8421
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how old is u O.o

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #8422
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

at prom they played like 50% gypsy music and 50% other genres but it was totally hilarious, the next day I'd have a buzz in my fingers cuz of too much finger snapping
Quote:
Old 06-20-2008, 07:49 AM   #8423
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
how old is u O.o
how old do you think I am? just curious, I'll tell you after that
Quote:
Old 06-20-2008, 07:53 AM   #8424
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was talking to da gawd, but you look - fuckin - ummmmmmmmmm if those pics are recent 18 - 19

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:56 AM   #8425
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bahaha at the buzzing from finger snapping.

ive been known to snap the odd finger in my time also haha.

gypsy music ay, sounds dope.

im 19 also.

but i look much younger (12/13).

Old 06-20-2008, 07:57 AM   #8426
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

oh I thought you were asking me, yeah you guessed right and I think Pat is just about my age also
Quote:
Old 06-20-2008, 08:01 AM   #8427
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post

Nice pics Begongo
Damn...I wish my head teacher looked like that !!!!!!
She is definatly a MILF.
And seems nice too...my old teachers would never have done a presentation
Or anything like that for me.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:04 AM   #8428
Longbongcilvaringz

i think im older though right, because i turn 20 later on this year.

school finished earlier here though.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:53 AM   #8429
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

My girl and I
Old 06-20-2008, 09:03 AM   #8430
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

good pic inspectah, yo girl looks fine

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote