news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-24-2008, 10:10 PM   #8506
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Drankin' 40's the other night. The straw is for shotgunnin'. Put the straw in and let one end out as you chug and the air goes into the bottle and thus forcing the booze out really fast. You can drink and 12 oz bottle in like...2 seconds that way.

That was after the 40's were drunk. Pretty self-explanitory.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:42 PM   #8507
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Nice pics..lol

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 11:43 PM   #8508
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
So, I don't know if it's "inappropriate" to ask or whatever, but, Style, did you fuck msrza?

Nobody asked, and that surprised me.

Wasn't anybody else wondering?

It's ok to talk about, right? We're all adults.

So...did you fuck?

Props if you did.

And props to you to msrza, for getting fucked. If it happened.
You will never fuck a woman..Just because you are dumb..

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:20 AM   #8509
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so acid drops this pic

and you say nice pic lol

THEN call someone gay

THEN live in greece

Old 06-25-2008, 08:12 AM   #8510
STYLE

Quote:
So, I don't know if it's "inappropriate" to ask or whatever, but, Style, did you fuck msrza?

Nobody asked, and that surprised me.

Wasn't anybody else wondering?

It's ok to talk about, right? We're all adults.

So...did you fuck?

Props if you did.

And props to you to msrza, for getting fucked. If it happened.

if by fuck, you mean she met me at the train station, found a spot nearby and ate some good mexican food.....

then yes we fucked.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:13 AM   #8511
STYLE

acid looks like he is 47.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:15 AM   #8512
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And why has he got a paper bag on his head...

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:27 AM   #8513
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post

thats for the drunken gangbang

Old 06-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #8514
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:38 AM   #8515
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
shit, niggas did prolly scared her off! hahaha links dat nigga swore he actually had a relation ship wit her ahahahahahhaahhaha
YEAH STINKS IS A HERBERT ...NIGGA WAS READY TO MOVE IN AND SELL HIS CAR THE MINUTE SHE FARTED.

HAHA @ MSRZA ACTING LIKE SHE CARES THAT ILZ IS GONE WHEN SHE JUST WOULD OF STOLE SOME MORE OF HER CORP FANS.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:52 AM   #8516
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-26-2008, 04:05 PM   #8517
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Read the bag. All shall be revealed. But yeah, I've looked like I was 47 since I was like 13. I had a mustache in 5th grade and a beard in 7th. Grizzly Adams up in this bitch.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #8518
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
if by fuck, you mean she met me at the train station, found a spot nearby and ate some good mexican food.....

then yes we fucked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
what? yeah we are all adults.. but why ask such a question.
and no I mean all we did is met up and ate some mexican food..
so if thats fucking .. then yeah.......
I think there was a little confusion caused by our different upbringings and regional dialects. By "fuck", I meant genital-to-genital contact.

I think you guys should have sex. You both like wu-tang and you're members of the opposite sex.

Don't you find each other attractive?

Quit being prudes.

You try to help motherfuckers out and they get all defensive and shit.

Or maybe I just want to beat off to the mental image I have right now of you two swapping diseases...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:58 PM   #8519

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician View Post
You will never fuck a woman..Just because you are dumb..

Ganymede was a beautiful prince from Troy, son of king Tros of Dardania and of Callirrho. Ganymede was known as the most beautiful of mortals, and was subsequently carried off by the gods (in the later story by Zeus himself, or by Zeus in the form of an eagle) to Olympus as Zeus's lover and to serve as cupbearer to the gods.

Zeus placed a constellation of stars in the form of the eagle he assumed when abducting Ganymede to Olympus named 'Aquila' (eagle), also 'Aquarius' (water bearer). One of Jupiter's many moons is also named after Ganymede

He was portrayed repeatedly in western art in both paintings, frescoes & sculpture and continues to inspire artwork today

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 01:19 PM   #8520

Quote:

Ganymede was a beautiful prince from Troy, son of king Tros of Dardania and of Callirrho. Ganymede was known as the most beautiful of mortals, and was subsequently carried off by the gods (in the later story by Zeus himself, or by Zeus in the form of an eagle) to Olympus as Zeus's lover and to serve as cupbearer to the gods.

Zeus placed a constellation of stars in the form of the eagle he assumed when abducting Ganymede to Olympus named 'Aquila' (eagle), also 'Aquarius' (water bearer). One of Jupiter's many moons is also named after Ganymede

He was portrayed repeatedly in western art in both paintings, frescoes & sculpture and continues to inspire artwork today
Even YOUR GOD is gay, tech.

You worship gayness.

Please explain.

Quote: