news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 09-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #16
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

yall sleepin, how does on Mumm Ra beat get more views and spins then a whole tape?

anyways, dope joint Ra. i can definitely tell you are working hard to elevate your craft. im not a producer so i dont know the technical side of things but i think your right about Eqing, not saying that these are bad but as you do more the better they will come out.

there is a good blend of vibes to, some darker joints like Chronicles and Street Sweeper and some straight hip hop joints like Space Bankers and some "lighter" joints like Black Pyramid and Alchemy. i also felt that the arrangement could have been a bit better, maybe an intro or something to help enter into the tape, it seemed a bit abrupt but it doesnt take away from the listen. i think an intro piece would only add some more flavour to the dish

Favourites:

Alchemy
Chronicles
Uncharted
Mind Control
Street Sweeper

Peace Mumm Ra, ill be checkin for future work
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #17
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace thanks and greatly appreciate the breakdown mr feet
Old 09-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #18
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I listened to the whole thing three times now and I got to say the beats are illy. Lots of sounds together, like background sounds and other subtleties. Enough to make them interesting to listen to them again. The drums are crunchy and grimy in most tracks. I didn't like the drums on Space Banker, it didn't really fit. I think that sample begs for a hard snare to make it feel like shit is on.

Mixing could be a bit better, but it definitely fits the grime of the tracks, lo-fi on purpose. The tracks could have blended into eachother better by linking them together with spoken words or something.

My favourite 3 are Alchemy, Black Pyramid and Chronicles.

Anyway, kudos. I'm burning 6 or 7 tracks together with some random tracks from others on this forum.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #19
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dopeness
yeah this was the roundup of my first year of beatmaking
hopefully my next will blow these out the water
Old 09-10-2010, 09:19 PM   #20
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm also new to the game, but pretty soon I'll bring some dopeness to the table. That shit you'll burn to listen to in your mommas car and fuck yourself with the gear shift in the ass to the rhythm of the beat and jizz on your steering wheel so hard the horn sounds and it takes a couple of seconds to realise that's not part of the beat.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #21
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury

Possibly the beat tape of the year up here IMO ... Props Mumm Ra .. you killed the samples .. nothin to really complain about with this piece of work ...
Old 09-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #22
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

The whole joint is fresh.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #23
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

yo you down to tear up another joint?

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #24
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Hey man any beat you wanna lace feel free...
U know I'm always down
Old 09-18-2010, 08:40 AM   #25
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just downloaded it, gonna check out and come back

edit:
Notables :Street Sweeper, Mind Control, Transform, Marvel, Alchemy

Beats are fire good listen to all around. Big fan of that Street Sweeper beat.

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

Last edited by Ozmosis; 09-18-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 10:52 PM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

been waiting a long time to hear this....
bout to press play...
(edit)
still listening...just as expected. mumm-ra is one of the most unique producers on this board IMO.

it would help to put a link...u know... to the bat tape... in your sig. you know so that you let cats know with ever post.

lol

dope shit tho. i'll come back and review once i'm done.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 09-18-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 01:23 AM   #27
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

hah thought about that too (sig) I'll have to do that when I get home..

Peace n thanks for checkin
Old 09-19-2010, 12:21 PM   #28
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

okay i had a chance to digest....
atlantis
transform
alchemy
uncharted

are my favs and IMO define this project's sound which is a multilayered jazz laced expedition into the darkside of 3rd Earth.

i'm mad that my fav track is the shortest one on the tape but...lol
all the trax are nice tho. twilight is dope too.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #29
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
Hey man any beat you wanna lace feel free...
U know I'm always down
repped
Old 09-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #30
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

i like these joints nice drop...peace.
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote