news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-22-2005, 03:52 PM   #31
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Tarver V Calzaghe?????

mosley and vargas might fight now that might be a good fight and tarver is going to be in rocky 6 wtf rocky is like 90 what is the plot of the movie going to be? tarver goes to the old folks home and picks on an elderly rocky until his great grandson fights for his rights

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 12:01 PM   #32
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt W McGirt
Winky is fighting Sam Soliman ranked #8 by The Ring in December.
serious?? man dats lame!

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 12:37 PM   #33
Dirt W McGirt

Dirt W McGirt grasshopper

Yeah, but the middleweight division isn't great to begin with. I'd rather see him fight Ikeke, because I think Ikeke is a fraud waiting to be exposed.
Dirt W McGirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 02:59 PM   #34
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
serious?? man dats lame!
Typical HBO bullshit......
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 03:57 PM   #35
Dirt W McGirt

It isn't that bad, atleast it isn't a PPV and atleast it is a real ranked contender.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:20 PM   #36
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

yes, it is that bad. the public is so used to paying $50 to see a "real" fight a couple times a year that these "free" HBO broadcasts seem like a gift. HBO signs fighters, not fights. so look forward to more: PPV Barrera bullshit (i love Marco, but let's see him in some real wars again), safe fights for Mayweather, Gatti, Wright, etc. think back 10 years- "HBO Championship Boxing" and "Boxing After Dark" were badass fights. now, they use these tune-up bouts to get their fighters ready for PPV!
Old 10-24-2005, 11:26 PM   #37
Dirt W McGirt

I'm just saying it's better than PPV. The fight will be boring as hell anyway because it's Winky and Soliman doesn't pack a punch. HBO is slipping anyway, Showtime has the better fights recently, HBO needs to get Barrera, Morales, Pacquiao and Marquez (if he stops acting like an idiot) to fight one another I don't care who fights who. But back to this fight, the middleweight division isn't even that deep right now, Taylor and Hopkins are fighting again, and DLH is going to try and get his fat ass down to 147, I'd rather see Winky fight Vargas again, Felix Sturm, or Kingsley Ikeke but atleast he's keeping busy.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:47 AM   #38
benzo
Wu Vatican

^yep. my point is that HBO sucks now. and oscar is saying his last fight will be next year against Mayweather (after one other bout earlier in the year)! what bullshit! i know he'll find a way to get out of that one cause i don't think he wants to be remembered as getting his as dominated in his last fight (RRJ, anyone?). winky vs. vargas would be a pretty good match up. peace, man........
Old 10-27-2005, 02:24 PM   #39
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Middleweight just like any other division sucks baws right now just coz theres too many organisations and diff weight categories, middleweight should be 150-160, none of this other bullshit made up weight classes to suit certain peoples. Same wit any other division, imagine there was only 1 HW title n shit, the lack of good fighters would be forgotten coz it be a mad hunger chase for the biggest title on the planet, it could be done an all, up to 1 organisation to step up and treat fighters proper, and the fighters will do it, unless they are shitebags. Peace.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 02:59 PM   #40
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk

Mayweather is King!
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 03:10 PM   #41
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio
Mayweather is King!
Agreed.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 04:20 PM   #42
Dirt W McGirt

Actually some of the divisions really aren't all that bad, the problem is they are from welterweight down so the casual fan doesn't pay much attention to them.
Old 10-28-2005, 03:33 PM   #43
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Actually some of the divisions really aren't all that bad, the problem is they are from welterweight down so the casual fan doesn't pay much attention to them.
i mean ure right.. there are some jewels in the upper divisons... but most action comes from below..

isit me or was my last comment pretty gay?

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:20 PM   #44
benzo
Wu Vatican

LOL.... depends on who's below, I guess. Hey, Mayweather is the king pound 4 pound, but damn, he needs to step it up and put his nuts on the line. If he takes on Margarito, I'll have way more respect for the Pretty Boy.
Old 10-28-2005, 09:25 PM   #45
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
hbo be pushing heavyweights who just suck LOOKING FOR THE NEXT GREAT ONE (MIKE GRANT SHANNON BRIGGS ANY ONE)

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote