news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son
Default U-God's upcoming album won't be fully produced by RZA

source: twitter

@ugodofwutang there are rumours floating around that you're next project will be entirely produced by rza. is that true? peace

http://twitter.com/37th_chamber/status/23899317272

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@37th_chamber I DONT THANKS SO MAYBE A BEAT OR TWO !

http://twitter.com/ugodofwutang/status/23934411822

Last edited by pyrex visionist; 09-08-2010 at 01:28 PM.
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so 37th chamber is u-god and u-god is 37th chambers?
Old 09-08-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son

^^check the updated first post
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #4
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh ok my bad
Old 09-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #5
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Shocker
Old 09-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

big surprise
Old 09-08-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
kingwu
I Dont Walk I Get Carried

kingwu crouching tiger

what will we do now? haha
kingwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:44 PM   #8
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Hmm I dont know...

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162...1019/rza.jhtml

We don't need each other, but it's good to work with each other and use each other's energy for the whole brand and the whole Clan. U-God reached out to me and said, 'I want you to produce my whole album.' I'm like, 'It's all good.' When I worked [on Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... Pt. II] with Raekwon, he was like, 'How much you gonna charge me?' I said, 'It's on the house, baby. Just give me my publishing. My rights. But you don't have to give me no money to work with you, baby.' "
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

would put money that there wouldnt be more than 1

Uey fell way down on the favor tree after that Hot97 embarrasment
Old 09-08-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

With a lot of hip-hop artists announcing sequels to some of their albums I wonder if this will be Mr. Excitement 2?
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:01 AM   #11
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

U-God can't afford a fully RZA produced album. His advance for an album is probably very small or non existant. The back end would have to be split 50/50 with RZA doing all production. U-God doesn't sell enough albums for him to split up the money like that.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:36 AM   #12
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

does it even surprise anyone? does anyone even expect Rza production on any of the members dropping their album that wont even do 5k the first week?
Old 09-09-2010, 02:50 AM   #13
issues

issues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killaissues shaolin masta killa

he doesnt thank..

issues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:12 PM   #14
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
Shocker
totally...
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:45 PM   #15
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcthuggin99 View Post
does it even surprise anyone? does anyone even expect Rza production on any of the members dropping their album that wont even do 5k the first week?
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote