news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-11-2010, 12:03 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Denzel Washington's Book Of Eli Sucks

I saw this crap last weekend and i didn't like it. My manager at my 2nd job told me i should see it because he liked it and my brother told me i should see it because he liked it. It was boring to me even though Denzel kills a lot of people LOL. Gary Oldman always plays a bad guy LOL. It's been long overdue for the Hughes Brothers directors who did this. I was surprised they did this because they hadn't done a movie in a long time since From Hell with Johnny Depp and Heather Graham and i was surprised they directed that.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't like you
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I actually agree with CJ this was lame, pointless movie.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it would really suck to watch if you knew he was blind from the start. like if someone told you
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #5
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wtf he was blind. lolololol.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #6
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
wtf he was blind. lolololol.
i didnt know either lololol

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #7
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahha
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:03 PM   #8
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

the movie was ok to me. its not the Hughes bros or Denzel's best, but it was still entertaining and its always cool to see Gary Oldman
Old 09-12-2010, 10:53 PM   #9
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

it was alright, nothing spectacular

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:27 AM   #10
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i liked it a lot. i watched it saturday. then yesterday my wife tells me he was blind the whole time... i need to watch this again...
Old 09-13-2010, 10:56 PM   #11
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

I dont think he was blind he could just read braille for some reason. I need to watch the movie again I guess. But didnt he watch that gang kill that couple while he was up on the freeway, cuz then he recognized them later and he was shooting people with deadly acuracy. I dont think he was blind.

LoTec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 11:25 PM   #12
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he was.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:06 AM   #13
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
I dont think he was blind he could just read braille for some reason. I need to watch the movie again I guess. But didnt he watch that gang kill that couple while he was up on the freeway, cuz then he recognized them later and he was shooting people with deadly acuracy. I dont think he was blind.
no, he was blind. they even hinted it plenty of times
Old 09-15-2010, 10:23 AM   #14
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I saw this crap last weekend and i didn't like it. My manager at my 2nd job told me i should see it because he liked it and my brother told me i should see it because he liked it. It was boring to me even though Denzel kills a lot of people LOL. Gary Oldman always plays a bad guy LOL. It's been long overdue for the Hughes Brothers directors who did this. I was surprised they did this because they hadn't done a movie in a long time since From Hell with Johnny Depp and Heather Graham and i was surprised they directed that.
co-sign this shit, that movie was shit, complete bullshit, i couldn't even finnish the whole movie and this is the script the hughes brothers came back from a decade long hiatus since that pimp documentary bullshit(don't get me twisted now, i'm not hating, poverty is a crime, i overstand that and understand that situation, big up all my pimps that's doing there thing because they fucked up in high school and its there only option to get money, but damn, dawg, the 40's, 50's and 60's is over dawg, get that money in a manly way if your gonna get your money a certain way, the hughes brothers shouldn't have been trying to glamourise that shit, nobody wants to be doing that in this day and age, nobody, its circumstance, for them heads that don't want to shot(sell) nuthin or buz that gun, skeng or whatever, move(rob) up mudda fockers and no pimpage of underage girls nasty bullshit neither)

they went from that technical classic in every way and format and was authentic to the t aswell, 'menace to society', one of the best movies of all time in my eyes, to 'dead presidents', another underated movie, to that glamourising pimp shit documentary to this 'book of eli' by the numbers bullshit and they got denzel and gary oldman to act in this bullshit too, wasting there talents, they must have always wanted to do a black mad max movie when they were kids or sumthin, when they were younger and that, ha ha, they must have really loved them movies when they were younger like, you get me, because thats the only explanation for me for them to fuck wit this weak script, for real like, you get me, true story, crazy

big up the hughes brothers though, i know they have the talent to do a much better movie than this garbage
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:06 AM   #15
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It was mediocre, 6.5/10