news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default scientology

does anyone really know anything about this? i read 2 l ron hubbard boks, dianetics, and a book on cleansing. both where on my point, both about health, but i dont know why it gets hated on so much.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
does anyone really know anything about this? i read 2 l ron hubbard boks, dianetics, and a book on cleansing. both where on my point, both about health, but i dont know why it gets hated on so much.
it gets hated on by people who know nothing about it
Old 09-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha

unreal.
Old 09-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they sent me a little booklet about themselves, i saw nothing really wrong with it, i mean sure dianetics etc is strange, but what religion isnt? the only negative things ive heard about it are through rumours and the media, and them being labelled as cults. need to look into more into it.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:54 PM   #5
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Its a joke. Hubbard invented it all on a bet. I don't think you should accept a science fiction writer as a prophet...
Old 09-11-2010, 08:48 PM   #6
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
it gets hated on by people who know nothing about it
that seems to be the result @ wutang corp.com
Old 09-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I agree, I don't see how some people in other religions can call it crazy, when they go along with various bizarre stuff in their own religion like it's normal. Quite hypocritical. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:35 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-12-2010, 02:43 PM   #9
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

dont they require u to donate to them ur whole life savings or something
Old 09-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #10
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

i dont know. i was going to do a 2 week detox at the philly chapter and it cost like 3000 dollars
Old 09-12-2010, 06:09 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Why would a detox cost $3k?

Isn't their enough readily, available info on the web about carrying out such an act?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #12
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Also if I find out Dr. Dre actually holds a Doctorate of Scientology and is withholding DETOX because he wants a 3 thousand dollar down payment, his albums will be deleted or burned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #13
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
i dont know. i was going to do a 2 week detox at the philly chapter and it cost like 3000 dollars
Maybe cuz ya rectum is xtra crusty wit shit.
DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, all types of churches ask for money. How else do you think a pastor's Bentley is going to get paid for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #15
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Basically (I feel like an older brother spoiling Santa Claus) there is no God, no magic, no meaning to life beyond what you want from it. All religions are false prophets speaking falsehoods to those who need the comfort. The prophets vary in character. Moses was an Egyptian Prince. Jesus was a pacifist-Hippy-Jew. Mohammad was a Pedophile Warlord. Nobody is perfect. They sold messages of hope to people who desperately needed it. Some people still need those ridiculous beliefs in spite of our science and general all round Nietzschian Ubermensch status. No use getting worked up over commoners burying their heads in the sand. I embrace the fact I'm not going to Heaven or Hell. That everything I do is at my own discretion and that success or failure is on my shoulders not three women weaving cloth next to the well of knowledge.