once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 LastLast

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

historically, the 2nd last episode of the season has the most deaths/surprises..

i see this as the network tv ending.. the back story would be too deep to cover in 10 episodes, when RR will have 800 or so pages in each of the final 2 books..

i also have a feeling that the Night King will be back before the end of the series..

he couldnt take winter fell.. cos.. again historically, going by the books and GoT lore, A stark has to always be at Winterfell.. Thats were WINTER FALLS. ie. the others/white walkers fall.. its happened time and time again throughout GoT history..

The ending was great.. A Stark (not Tony) was the only one who could kill the NK, most people suck cos everyone that it would be Jon or someone else.. but it was Arya... pretty dope really..
    in the following episodes, we'll find out more from Bran...and as i said, i'm sure NK will be back before the season ends..

they're are multitude of plots in the books, that have been missed out, ie young Griff/Aegon.. who i guess is a BlackFriar (Dragon kings that are a rival family to House Taergaryan) not to mention LAdy Stark/LAdy Stoneheart. Plus I don't think Jon will come back to life in the books..so many more side stories that keep people guessing

the real story/ending/back ground will be in the books, this is just the TV version of events were everything needs to be wrapped up...

still tho., that episode was pretty epic.

most of the fan faves will die in episode 5. That's been the norm every season (2nd last episode of the season)

So many feminists are ugly, arya stark is another one.

Vikings season 5 part II is now out. Stop watching cornball GOT shit. HBO has been patient zero of HIV, measles, roast beef empowerment, and zionist soy/slut brain washing for years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Vikings season 5 part II is now out. Stop watching cornball GOT shit. HBO has been patient zero of HIV, measles, roast beef empowerment, and zionist soy/slut brain washing for years now.

but but how can people of the 7 kingdoms be Zionists?

you should be happy! they have literally killed all the immigrants (unsullied/dothraki)

how more pro white can you get than that?

Also Vikings died after season 3. its been pretty lame after that season.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    but but how can people of the 7 kingdoms be Zionists?

you should be happy! they have literally killed all the immigrants (unsullied/dothraki)

how more pro white can you get than that?

Also Vikings died after season 3. its been pretty lame after that season.
    Well they killed half the immigrants. That Long Night battle didn't really take much toll on the unsullied and Dothraki. There's an article in the Guardian today which says that Thrones keeps killing people of colour and they are especially mad about the last death.

Last episode we basically have gone back to it being Game of thrones but for years the build up was 'the throne doesn't matter'. So it did matter after all this time. The one thing they have kept consistent throughout the series though is that Jon is stupid.

lmao @ sjws complaining cause a woman of color was killed on the show. only white males are allowed to be killed on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    lmao @ sjws complaining cause a woman of color was killed on the show. only white males are allowed to be killed on the show.
    They are also moaning about the last episode to. How can a woman go mad and why is Jon seen as the reasonable one.

Odd episode, they literally made Dany snap in one episode. This should of been happening at the beginning of the season, flesh it out. This is the problem with the show. The last 2 seasons are so rushed. They could have easily done 2 full 10 episode seasons but they went down this route. Dany snaps in one episode, Varys betrays in one episode. Jaime's arc goes 360 in 2 episodes. Arya is still an annoying shit with as much if not more plot armour than Jon does. The Dragons get upgraded with extra speed and dodging capabilities in 1 episode. Though I do think the episode got its point across well. War is bad and sieges usually don't end well for anyone. This is how war works. The Tyrion - Varys exchanges, the Jaime - Tyrion stuff all good. and Jon's still a fool.

My guess is now Arya kills Dany. Sansa betrays Jon somehow and Sansa sits on the Iron Throne while Arya goes and rules the other continent cause why the fuck not, she has more power than Thanos.
    Last edited by HANZO; 05-13-2019 at 10:05 AM.

yeah this season is super rushed

so many deep fan theories going around, but then most of the characters just have clear cut deaths. Cersei/ Jamie was rather anti-climactic

lol at rushed.. took 2 years since season 7 was on tv.. also the book aint even out that continues from tv season 5. (winds of winter)

its been 8 years since dance with dragons.

I think this seasons been epic..
    I doubt much of it will be in the books tho.. the books are 9000 times better than the tv show.

writing/ scripts rushed for the last season. ending story arcs condensed in too little sequences

its pretty obvious how many years the show's been on yo.

Anyways, I'm curious to see what becomes of Bran in the end. I'm probably far in the minority here but he's been one of my favorite characters, and I think is by far the most intriguing one. He's essentially the most powerful entity and he's been brushed under the rug the whole ending season - so far

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    lol at rushed.. took 2 years since season 7 was on tv.. also the book aint even out that continues from tv season 5. (winds of winter)

its been 8 years since dance with dragons.

I think this seasons been epic..
    I doubt much of it will be in the books tho.. the books are 9000 times better than the tv show.
    Certain storylines aren't fleshed out. Dany snapped in 1 episode. Before she only showed minor glimpses of being a very harsh ruler throughout 8 seasons. Then she went full blown in one episode. They could have built it up a bit. Thats what I'm trying to point out, Varys betrayed her in one episode. Maybe at the start of the season we could have seen him plotting. They had enough content for 10 episodes for the past 2 seasons but they just cut out certain things to finish it quickly. I don't mind how the Jaime and Cersei arc finished, people expected him to kill her but Jaime's arc went from him being an egotistical prick to one where he essentially sacrificed himself.

Fan theories hyped up the show a bit too much. Even with the books I think if certain theories don't play out fans are going to be angry. The show whatever it did wasn't going to be praised for the way it ends. Theres just too many damn eyes on the show. This season episodes 1 and 2 could have been one episode. The battle for winter fell I don't mind Arya killing the Night King the things that annoyed me the most in that episode was the shitty battle tactics. It was soo fucking stupid. They could have done the battle better and killed at least 1 major character while doing it. The Night King deserved one big kill.

I don't mind this season, Im enjoying the show for what it is. I wish there wasn't soo much plot armour and those near death scenes.

You guys could be watching Vikings, instead you are seriously debating the character development & archs of nasty feminist 2019 characters who would be beheaded in Saudi Arabia or my place, along with George RR Martin for his fish dixx addiction in that series. Feel like an unproud father right now.

Now I know how Jasper felt about Tetris.
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The HedgeBob View Post
    Now I know how Jasper felt about Tetris.
    lmao
    In all seriousness though GOT was pretty badass for 7 seasons. I have zero shame or regret. Maybe I'll check Vikings next I literally don't watch any other shows at the moment.

Yes..vikings is great till floki started annoying me

NEW album

GET IT HERE

http://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com...-dark-season-2

project cloverfield album sampler

release date: 02/20/2019 on #itunes#spotify#tidal#bandcamp#pandora#iheartradio etc

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...-album-sampler

https://tidal.com/track/74375213
    https://open.spotify.com/track/462Ov8pe6WdYvyUGuVH9NY

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Yes..vikings is great till floki started annoying me
    Lol I think he annoyed everyone he brought to what I believe was Iceland. Long term mushroom usage before battle must of fried his brain.