once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

the end of an era in a few hours

wonder how many sjw's who always wanted danni to be the saviour, regret calling their daughter Daenrys.

funny enough, they couldnt see her madness when she locked up that guy in Qarth with his wife, or when she burned villages/dothraki down cos they didnt worship her, or literay was narcissitic thinking she was the rightful queen of the world, she did/ said she'd do crazy shit, when she was getting her way, of course she do crazy shit, when she lost all her friends and Jon didnt want his auntie to be a cock pocket anymore

that being said, Danni owned ep 5,. great episode, i was buzzing when she nuke'd kings landing.. all those people deserved it.

dont really care what happens tonight, just gonna enjoy it, whilst 95% of the rest of the world are still triggered from the last episode.

Bran for the iron throne.!

I'm in the acceptance stage at this point. I welcome the shitstorm that's to come. It's the perfect storm; sjws, cucks, incels, anti-sjws, normies, npcs, alt-right and many more all united against a common foe. D&D brought humanity together. They're heroes.

So it ends. Don't really know what to think anymore. This is how it ends and people have got to accept it. Nobody was ever going to happy with it. I mean it was kind of a happy ending for most characters which I felt was a bit odd. It wasn't bittersweet as George said it would be.

spoilers **

Bran played the game. So basically he manipulated everyone to draw a path that led to him being King. So did he manipulate and get into the head of the mad King? Was he the one sending visions to Dany? Im guessing yes but they should have shown him actually doing it.

Jon kills Dany in a very anti-climatic scene but yeah whatever but does this mean that in the books he does the same and become Azor Ahai?. Did Jon being Aegon effect the story in any way? He was the rightful heir to the throne but it didn't really matter. Nobody cared. This was built up as a great mystery and it's a big deal but in the end didn't matter at all. It didn't effect his personal storyline at all. So if he remained as Jon Snow the bastard the ending wouldn't have changed. Maybe in the books they end up going to war I dunno.

And Dany turned into Thanos.

Tyrion was being Tyrion.

Sansa meh.

I really wished someone killed Arya.

Apart from Dany and Jon everyone got a happy ending.

i wasn't mad about the ending at all tbh even though i hated the last episode. Was kind of surprised at the level of hate I saw but whatever.

I was calling for Bran to take the throne the last two seasons and he basically did (King anyway) so it worked out for me

Well going by G.R.R Martin's comments on the show he confirmed that the butterfly effect will play a part in the books. So it's clear that Bran uses time travel telepathy whatever that is to become King in the books. I don't think people will be happy with that ending either.

I really wish indians had the balls to shoot needles so that you could go away.

The ending was really bad, but I think season 8 was good on account of the Battle of Winterfell and Dany blowing up kings landing. Every other episode was filler, but those two were so good that I say the seasons gets a c+.

I think the shit ending is going to kill hopes of the prequels because there's no an army of people ready to hate anything that's not 'the book'. Which they haven't and will never read. No matter what D&D do with star wars they will be destroyed by fans that hate them from GOT and fans that still haven't accepted that Star War is wack.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

How does this shit have a mass cult following around the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Star War is wack.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I really wish indians had the balls to shoot needles so that you could go away.

Really wish I was prejudiced against another race just so I would have the same low i.q as other racists.

https://www.livescience.com/18132-in...sm-racism.html
    Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic The HedgeBob View Post
    How does this shit have a mass cult following around the world?

Very shitty movies that got their following off of being first that that scale of special effects. But now that everyone has even better effects everyone is now left with the shit plot, shit acting (except Ford), shit sequencing, shit world building and shit logic. Very lame movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.