once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
Results 286 to 296 of 296

Thread: Islam vs 5%ers

  1. #286
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    in north america
    the rise of occultism in the 20th century has so many parallels to the rise of esoteric islamic groups its ridiculous




    there is something bubbling under the surface
    and a lot of people got soft feet
    your mother's dick

  2. #287
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Noor
    im not being aragont brother, im just stating my opinion...

    The reason it is shirk is because the first prayer you say to enter Islam..is ''There is no God But God, And Mohammed is his messenger''..
    No if you proclaim to be God..don;t you think that qualifies as Shirk?..

    and dont talk to me about racism lol..i am british/asian muslim living in west london...nuff said.
    god is your brain
    mohammed is your voice box and sometimes your finger tips
    a pen
    or
    a keyboard

    unless youre into sign language
    then mohammed is your entire upper body

    or smoke signals
    then you need a towel



    there is no god but god
    mohammed is his messenger

    i knwo what metaphors are
    your mother's dick

  3. #288
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    6
    Posts
    15,171
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Noor
    im not being aragont brother, im just stating my opinion...

    The reason it is shirk is because the first prayer you say to enter Islam..is ''There is no God But God, And Mohammed is his messenger''..
    No if you proclaim to be God..don;t you think that qualifies as Shirk?..

    and dont talk to me about racism lol..i am british/asian muslim living in west london...nuff said.

    it all depends on how you view who or what this god is
    if you see god as some type of energy being that resides somewhere past our skies then yes it should be shirk to you - even though people say that its just the way arabs speak arabic when dealing with the fact that in the quaran, when allah speaks, HE says WE - i say nope, the bible does the same when its saying _ WE created MAN in OUR image..._

    some people view god as a six armed purple elephant - but when they are told that they are idol worshippin they say "no i'm not, this statue just represents the true and livin -

    some people follow the movements of the sun to make prayer - but when they are told they are worshipping the sun, they say,"no i'm not"
    but they don't give an explanation

    when you ask a christian - how is jesus himself and god at the same time - they reply "you just have to believe"


    when you tell muslims that its wrong to kiss hug and cry on that grand building in mecca - they reply _ "well its an intense thing alot of people went through hell to get to the kaaba and thats why they act like that when they get there"


    everyone wants to be right - and those who truly seek truth and not religion (rely on jinn) will always change and grow much more efficiently than those who stay in one place believing in nonsense
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-09-2006 at 01:23 PM.

    FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHITE FRIENDS

  4. #289
    ParaLaLa Jamal Noor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Londonnatellion
    Age
    32
    Posts
    504
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    it all depends on how you view who or what this god is
    if you see god as some type of energy being that resides somewhere past our skies then yes it should be shirk to you - even though people say that its just the way arabs speak arabic when dealing with the fact that in the quaran, when allah speaks, HE says WE - i say nope, the bible does the same when its saying _ WE created MAN in OUR image..._

    some people view god as a six armed purple elephant - but when they are told that they are idol worshippin they say "no i'm not, this statue just represents the true and livin -

    some people follow the movements of the sun to make prayer - but when they are told they are worshipping the sun, they say,"no i'm not"
    but they don't give an explanation

    when you ask a christian - how is jesus himself and god at the same time - they reply "you just have to believe"


    when you tell muslims that its wrong to kiss hug and cry on that grand building in mecca - they reply _ "well its an intense thing alot of people went through hell to get to the kaaba and thats why they act like that when they get there"


    everyone wants to be right - and those who truly seek truth and not religion (rely on jinn) will always change and grow much more efficiently than those who stay in one place believing in nonsense
    i do agree with you there, thats a valid point..
    alot of things do get misinterperated..

    lemme just explain the Kaabah thing tho...
    1st of all the love expressed for the building is because it is Alllah's house..
    Built by Abraham..and people rush to touch the golden door.

  5. #290
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    6
    Posts
    15,171
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Noor
    i do agree with you there, thats a valid point..
    alot of things do get misinterperated..

    lemme just explain the Kaabah thing tho...
    1st of all the love expressed for the building is because it is Alllah's house..
    Built by Abraham..and people rush to touch the golden door.

    you see that there ?

    FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHITE FRIENDS

  6. #291
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    6
    Posts
    15,171
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    why do they rush to touch the golden door ?

    do they believe that it will give them some type of power or blessings from touching it ?

    FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHITE FRIENDS

  7. #292
    ParaLaLa Jamal Noor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Londonnatellion
    Age
    32
    Posts
    504
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    The reason being is that is what the Prophet (pbuh) did..
    he also kissed the black stone..which is a stone from heaven that was white
    and the more corrupt the world gets the blacker the stone gets..there is only
    one spec of white left on the stone..and apparently when the whole stone is covered..then the day of judgment will arive..

  8. #293
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    6
    Posts
    15,171
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    all these years and i didn't know that - is that really true though - are you muslim ?


    kissing a stone belived to be from heaven makes it all worst - these rituals and practices are all shirk

    rock kissing
    sun worship
    golden door touching


    muslims don't do these things - who are you ?

    FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHITE FRIENDS

  9. #294
    ParaLaLa Jamal Noor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Londonnatellion
    Age
    32
    Posts
    504
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    now whos being arogant?..

    look man..i am a Muslim..not a practising one, but i know about my faith..

    i don;t need to defend islam to your or any one..
    if you think im lying, look it up...

    im not going to watse my time talking to some one whos narrow minded and totaly irrational..

    peace

  10. #295
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    6
    Posts
    15,171
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Noor
    now whos being arogant?..

    look man..i am a Muslim..not a practising one, but i know about my faith..

    i don;t need to defend islam to your or any one..
    if you think im lying, look it up...

    im not going to watse my time talking to some one whos narrow minded and totaly irrational..

    peace

    ok that cleared that up - welcome

    FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHITE FRIENDS

  11. #296
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    6
    Posts
    15,171
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    but where in my replies was i irrational ?

    FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHITE FRIENDS

Similar Threads

  1. What Happend!
    By Hidden Chamber in forum SID ROW
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 09:23 AM
  2. The Dusk Dungeon
    By oDoUoSoKo in forum Temple Of Darts
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 04:57 PM
  3. BG- triggaman worst diss track ever?
    By TSA in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 04:23 PM
  4. Old Days
    By Ronin in forum Classics
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 11:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •