once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: NAME THE RICH FORUM MEMBERs

Haha yes of course there's gonna be people like you. Probably a lot too but no one in my immediate surroundings lives like that as far as I know.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    No back in the day, Tooth faked his death. He had Graveyard Shifter come and announce that he knows him in real life and that he's dead. The thread had 0 replies until he came back to life LOL. Then everyone just kept talking about how nobody cares that he died and how he died alone in a 1 bedroom apt with a can of Chef Boy R Dee and shit.

You really missed when this forum was worthwhile. Anyways, I'll be out for a few days, you gays be safe
    Wasn’t it Art who broke the news that Douche died? Still funny as fuck that nobody cared. IIRC wasn’t it a suicide too?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Art and Douche were the same person, they constantly have this split personality old men who haven’t had pussy since Reagan was president conversations with ‘each other’ something doesn’t make sense between them
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The best thing about that prank was how memorable it still is. That had to be almost a decade ago and Darryl recalls it so clearly.

Good times.

And Hound I’m impressed with your knowledge of America and the NFL. You probably watch it more than I do.

And TH don’t think that I don’t see how you subtly try to mimic everything I do. The signing of posts, the “conversations only me and Art understand between each other”. I just used that on you. But you try to flip it just a little like OBCL shark biter skit.

I don’t blame you. I’d want to be more American too.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    T$A, you need credit cards to have a good credit score.
    So he paid off his balances and then closed his lines of credit to further destroy his score? LOL WTF

Seems like TSA has really charlesjones'd the entire situation

From what I gather, instead of getting lower interest student loans, he instead put them on higher interest credit cards.

If that’s true, he a true fucking moron. Youth is not even an excuse for that.

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

and he has a business?

just for clarity. You can't sign up for the next set of classes if you owe a balance for the previous. So at the end of the quarter, take off whatever balance was remaining with my credit card and handle it then. Unfortunately I eventually couldn't pay a whole quarter and that fucked things up. Otherwise my credit is decent, but I want it to be great.
    and @Art, yes I understand that having a credit card is a means to improving your score, though I stopped using them for years, until recent.

You gays be safe and kind to each other.