once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: General Yahanna disses black women

https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage

^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

charles, what kid of tv dinners do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    charles, what kid of tv dinners do you like?

^^^

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I think black men need to stop expecting black women to cook and clean for them.

Bwhahahahahahaha

Charles women are already lazy, don't give them anymore encouragement.

Charles do you like your black women like this:

-

Zooruka, I don't want a ugly lazy black woman like Chris Tucker's mom LOL. TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Fuck it. I hate black women and I'm not changing my mind anymore. 2 black women got in a argument with me yesterday on Craigslist and Youtube because I dissed black women. I don't give a damn about them being mad at me. They can't handle the truth about themselves. Black women ain't never gonna be about shit.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Fuck it. I hate black women and I'm not changing my mind anymore. 2 black women got in a argument with me yesterday on Craigslist and Youtube because I dissed black women. I don't give a damn about them being mad at me. They can't handle the truth about themselves. Black women ain't never gonna be about shit.

^^^

I thought you said earlier in this thread you weren't going to diss women anymore? lol

-

That's what I said but I changed my mind again. I can't help but hate black women. It's just in my heart LOL. Their attitude pisses me off. I did talk to a black woman on Youtube who lives in Kansas on a military base and she's only 20. She said she wants to meet me and go out with me. She showed me a picture and she's cute. She said she likes older men because young men gets on her nerves and they aren't mature. I also talked to a black woman on Craigslist who lives in Maryland and she showed me a few pictures and she's cute. She lives far from me but I might go see her one day. She texted me yesterday saying that she might be getting evicted because she doesn't have rent money. I don't know what she's doing with her money because she doesn't have kids, she doesn't have a car and she said she's a school teacher.

Then there's another black woman I talked to Sunday who lives in Cleveland that I've known for a long time and I've wanted to be with her. She told me she's getting a divorce in 2 months and she said she wants to be with me and she said if I moved back to Cleveland that she wants me to live with her. The problem is she's gotten fat LOL. I don't like fat women. When I first met her in the 90's, she was slim and had a nice body. We kissed for the first time when I gave her a ride home from work because we used to work together. She texted me a couple pictures of her Sunday and I deleted them after I shook my head because of how much weight she's gained LOL.

^^
    haha charles, you shouldn't diss people just cause they are obese. Is she as big as the black woman in this show?

-"My Boyfriends Fed Up With My Weight"

http://www.mtv.com/shows/truelife/tr...st/#id=1727871

-

LOL@fat black woman on that MTV show hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe that's her man hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hell naw the woman I talked to isn't that big.

That's what I said but I changed my mind again. I can't help but hate black women. It's just in my heart LOL.
    haaaaa the charles i know, welcome back

She said she likes older men because young men gets on her nerves and they aren't mature.
    and they are potential tricks who can waste their money on her

She texted me yesterday saying that she might be getting evicted because she doesn't have rent money. I don't know what she's doing with her money because she doesn't have kids, she doesn't have a car and she said she's a school teacher.
    shes tryna husle you bra..REDFLAG

she said if I moved back to Cleveland that she wants me to live with her.
    aka the sucker im about to divorce wont be paying her bills and affording her the lifestyle she had,so she wants you to move in and be the new sucker

She texted me a couple pictures of her Sunday and I deleted them after I shook my head because of how much weight she's gained LOL.

^^^

LOL@fat black woman on that MTV show hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe that's her man hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hell naw the woman I talked to isn't that big.
    I watched some of it and it was pathetic. The woman said she had been pregnant recently... but that since she was so huge, complications occured and she had to choose between her life or the baby's. Then during the episode, she found out she was pregnant again. Don't these slobs use birth control? And who would sleep with that blob?

Then her boyfriend wanted her to start exercising. The blob hurt her ankle, is pregnant, and weighs like 500 pounds and is trying to work out. It looked like the fitness trainer was ready to start laughing.

It was funny when the boyfriend told the obese black woman that she eats every ten minutes and he was tired of helping to put her shoes on for her. lol

-

LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised any man would date that fat black woman LOL. She looks terrible. You had me laughing when you said when the fitness trainer saw her, he looked like he was about to laugh LOL. Radioactive Man, the black woman I talked to who told me she's about to get evicted, I wasn't gonna give her some money anyway and she already knows I'm without a full time job. Black woman I talked to in Cleveland already has a job and I'm sure she wouldn't want me paying her bills because that's not the type of woman she is. Trust me if she was a user when I first met her, I would've stopped talking to her.

She's a nice woman but I'm very disappointed in her that she's gained weight. Last time I saw her was in 2007 or 2008 when I went to Cleveland for my aunt's husband's funeral and she was big then. She said she wants to lose weight and it may be a long time before I see her anyway. So maybe by the time I see her, she would've lost a lot of weight. If she was still slim, I definitely would wanna be with her because when she was slim, she was hot. I remember when we worked together, she had a lot of black men staring at her. I wanna go to Cleveland next summer because I haven't been there in a long time. So if I do go and I see her, I'm hoping she would have lost weight.

Banned

Is YouTube a better dating website than Craigslist?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.