once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Black panther movie confirmed.

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

tsa, you and sense a should have a chat. he could be your first white friend and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Tables turning? So your dumb black african ass thinks there's actually a genocide against white people in south africa? lol

Sense-A, you're an undisputable idiot.
    The guy who called me an idiot doesn't even know how to spell indisputable. LOL... I'm indisputable. But I'm not an idiot.

What's the matter? Don Lemon didn't break the story to you? Anderson take it up the pooper Cooper didn't do a 60 minutes interview on it? He's too busy interviewing sluts like Stormy Daniels or grooming his boy toy David Hogg? Stephen Colbert doesn't have any jokes about blacks killing whites in South Africa? The same fraudulent liberal democrat progressive neo-marxist blacks who pretend they believe in racial equality and liberty and pretend they are against slavery and pretend they care about civil rights cheer and celebrate when white people are being slaughtered? Please, show your true colors. We see. We see that when black people are 100% in control of a government it rapidly declines into an anarchist crime haven. Next thing you know, self loathing white liberals will be sending care packages to the black communist totalitarians.

Get informed or remain ignorant.

http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

Genocide and Communism Threaten South Africa https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...n-south-africa

"One of the iron crosses was planted last year in memory of two-year-old Willemien Potgieter, who was executed on a farm and left in a pool of her own blood. Her parents were murdered, too — the father hacked to death with a machete. Before leaving, the half-dozen killers tied a note to the gate: “We killed them. We’re coming back.”

The Potgieter family massacre is just one of the tens of thousands of farm attacks to have plagued South Africa since 1994. Like little Willemien’s cross, many of those now-iconic emblems represent innocent children, even babies, who have been savagely murdered, oftentimes after being tortured in ways so gruesome, horrifying, and barbaric, that mere words could never adequately describe it. The death toll is still rising."

Awwwww. Where's Oprah and Jay-Z and Beyonce and Michelle Obama and all the fraudulent black Democrats who pretend to care about human rights? Too busy selling books and smut? Heck, they don't even care about BLACK Africans let alone white ones. When black Nigerian Christian girls were kidnapped and gang raped day and night by the black muslim Boko Haram gang that Hussein Obama and sHillary Clinton armed and financed in Libya, what did they do about it? Get on Twitter? Something they criticize Trump for doing? They displayed false outrage on Twitter and did nothing. Save the day with a hashtag! #BringOurGirlsBack I bet that had Boko Haram shaking in their communist black boots! Perhaps the Black Nigerian underage girls were the wrong religion. They weren't members of what Hussein Obama referred to as the "religion of peace."

Genocide in South Africa: The Left’s Blueprint for the West
    https://republicstandard.com/genocid...lueprint-west/

"The Rainbow Nation has a brand-new president, Cyril Ramaphosa, and a brand-new motion to seize White land without compensation. Zimbabwe 2.0, here we come!"

Wow. Black Africans don't even respect property rights. Take us back 1,000 years. What do you expect when 88% of black voters in America voted to redistribute other people's personally earned income? "EARNED" being the key word, opposed to not earning your income via the 100+ redundant means tested welfare programs on the Democrat welfare Plantation where black Americans have been stuck in poverty the last 50 years since they began voting Democrat after the racist Democrat Lyndon Johnson administration. In a Trump administration, black unemployment is at a record low and black dependency on neo-marxist welfare programs is on the rapid decline. And black median household income is rising. Black people are doing better under a Trump presidency than any time in the last 50 years! That mwust mwean Twump is wayyyyycist!!!

You know, it's sad that any of you believe that any of this is new. For many decades your fraudulent fake hero Nelson Mandela was systematically slaughtering blacks. He and his wife made tire lacing popular. And all along you were blaming white colonials? How many black Africans were burned alive by your racist black hero Nelson Mandela and his gang of black militant commies? But you don't care about black on black crime. There's photographic evidence of the women and children he blew up in the church street bombing. Bodies laying in the midst of broken glass, shrapnel, and debris. They were not as good at destroying evidence as sHillary Clinton is at destroying her e-mails (except the ones she mistakenly left on pedophile pervert Democrat Anthony Weiner's laptop). All this didn't stop Hussein Obama from taking selfies at Nelson Mandela's funeral while the self loathing white liberals in the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel weeped for a dead black communist terrorist.
    South Africa's high court has ruled that the anti-apartheid song Shoot the Boer is hate speech and banned the ruling ANC from singing it. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14878102

Ahhh. Black African Communists singing songs about hate and genocide. Sounds like they are copying American black rap songs. Heh?

‘Bury them alive!’: White South Africans fear for their future as horrific farm attacks escalate https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...b77522c06d6476

"LAST month, British woman Sue Howarth and her husband Robert Lynn were woken at 2am by three men breaking into a window of their remote farm in Dullstroom, a small town in the northeast of South Africa, about 240km from the nearest capital city.

The couple, who had lived in the area for 20 years, were tied up, stabbed, and tortured with a blowtorch for several hours. The masked men stuffed a plastic bag down Mrs Howarth’s throat, and attempted to strangle her husband with a bag around his neck."

Ah yes. Teach us about black civility with such actions as the one quoted above. Make all the fairy tale comic book movies you want to about make believe advanced black civilizations. The world still awaits the first REAL one.

It amazes me that rich millionaire and billionaire blacks in America accuse white Americans of being racist, but you don't give a damn about OBVIOUS black on white racism in Africa. Heck, when have blacks as a community ever done something for any other race other than your own? Heck, when was the last time blacks did anything to benefit their own community? You'd have to stop peddling drugs to black women and children and stop shooting each other over nickel bags of weed first. Oh well.

Over 300,000 white Americans died in the American Civil War to free blacks from slavery and bondage. When was the last time 300,000+ blacks fought or died for anything??????? Sometimes the truth hurts. Even all the blacks killing each other over $20 crack rocks doesn't add up to that many!!!

Now let's play some old Wu Tang 5% Nation of Islam songs about how the "black man is god" lol

Never mind that Arabs enslaved blacks for over 1,000 years and still do to this day. Heck, the Muslims in Africa who are raping underage black girls are black. Such a "religion of peace." Not only did Arabs enslave way more black Africans than the 200 year white colonial period, but they castrated them as well. They enslaved whites as well. The arabic Ottoman empire was brutal. Now go chant a prayer to Allah, idiots. Such an advanced culture. I mean, they can't even pilgramage to Mecca without trampling each other!!!

Hajj Stampede Near Mecca Leaves Over 700 Dead https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/25/w...-stampede.html

‘The time for reconciliation is over’: South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation https://www.news.com.au/finance/econ...399d3576c4c0bc

"“THE time for reconciliation is over.” South Africa’s parliament has backed a motion to confiscate land owned by white people."

Wow. Let's persecute people based on the color of their skin!!! Wait....Isn't that the same thing you make believe whites in America are doing to poor blacks with Cadillacs, air jordans, and $500 phones? Only you ACTUALLY do it in Africa?

While white Americans are giving blacks free houses in America, blacks in Africa are stealing white people's houses that they paid for and legally owned. Nice double standard!

Notice that the American corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel has colluded in a media blackout. No coverage of it. You have to read news from Australian websites.

Oh, by the way. Sense-A never owned any slaves. Neither did my father or my grandfather or his father. So Fuck You. I don't owe you shit. Be a man and stop being the white elitist Democrat party's little fake victim bitch. At least Kanye West gets it.

I never really understood it to begin with - why a bunch of complacent blacks thought that white elitist Democrats such as Chuck Schumer or Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid or Hillary Clinton ever really gave a damn about you? Hillary Clinton called a former KKK member her "mentor and friend." A KKK LEADER!! The same guy who filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964!!! And 88% of you idiots voted for her anyways!!!! It was on display during the State of the Union Address. There it was - rich white millionaire elitist Democrats Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi ordering the uncle tom black Democrat caucus to sit down and shut up, even when the rest of the room was celebrating record low black unemployment. Sit down and shut up!!! Because your white Democrat master told you to! Wow... Wake up people.

So a rich white democrat can be best friends with a former Ku Klux Klan leader and ignorant, obedient, mentally enslaved black uncle tom Democrats will STILL VOTE FOR THEM!!!!!! It boggles the mind. It really does. ....oh.....but "Twuuump izzzz wayyycist" because....because....he's Republican? Maybe if Donald Trump ran as a Democrat you'd be sucking his dick like you do Chuck Schumer's? Because it's all about identity politics, right? I mean, black unemployment being at a record low isn't what matters to you? Rising black median household income doesn't matter to you? You don't care about real life results that actually improve the standards of living for black Americans. Must keep blacks on Democrat welfare plantation!!!

A record number of blacks having jobs and earning more income is a real problem for racist rich white Democrat elitists. If you don't need their welfare programs anymore, how are they going to get you to line up and vote for them like obedient slaves? No wonder they are desperate and trying to import a record number of low IQ, unskilled migrants from impoverished third world nations (aka "shitholes"). They need to replace blacks on the welfare plantation!

I also find it funny how all my life atheist Democrats mocked Christians' belief in God. But suddenly they pretend to have reverence for people who worship a pedophile for a prophet. Wow. Mohammed married a six year old girl named Aisha according to Islamic scripture! Let's name our son after him! Democrats love Islam because Muslims and Democrats both have something in common. They both hate America and both hate heterosexual Christian white men. Nothing like uniting in your common hatred!

Wu Corp members should know better than to risk their pseudo-intellectual reputations trying to debate me on politics. Stick to something you're good at, like listening to Wu Tang albums you never paid for. You guys are the reason I stopped going to Wu Tang concerts 10 years ago. I got tired of being around the asexual self loathing white liberals mean mugging at venues and stinking up the place with their profuse sweat. If I liked that kind of crowd, I'd show up to an Antifa rally with a Che Guevara t-shirt on, or I'd be marching at a pseudo-feminist rally with the rest of the beta-male soy boy liberal cucks. What's even more funny is seeing black panther commies in berets and boots and Che Guevara gear. No black man ever thrived in any communist nation ever. But who needs history lessons when you have rap songs? Can I get a SUuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUuuuuuu?

lol are you one of those white south africans? (I'm not reading your post btw because you're unimportant so keep it short please). I hope they communist inside your ass skunt. fucc you!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    i didn't see any white people...... except with your wife.

there is no fucking genocide in south africa...i just talked to a white south african friend the other day, the west is amplifying a few incidences and blowing them outta proportion. and yes, the black south africans are taking back their fucking land, i don't call that genocide, i call it justice

You won't read my comment because you have attention disorder and you're lazy.

yeah and liberals claim the west is "amplifying a few incidences" of muslim migrant violence too. Keep telling yourself that. Using the coercive powers of a totalitarian government to confiscate land without due process (and doing it based on RACE) is anything but justice in the 21st century. That's just how low IQ thugs behave.

Stop whining and bitching and begging white people for free stuff in America then. Come try to take my land with force here. We'll see what kind of "justice" happens.

For nearly a decade the liberal Democrat Progressive neo-marxists in power in America denied the holocaust was happening. FDR and Democrat majorities in Congress did nothing about it until Pearl Harbor was bombed. The American media refused to report Nazi crimes. We have proof the liberal progressives at NY Times covered it up. Same tactics used by the liberal democrat progressive neo-marxists in 2018. You're more concerned with make believe Russian collusion. All Mueller has so far is a few Russian bots he'll never arrest who supposedly tricked Michael Moore into going to an anti-Trump rally on Fakebook, lol.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 06-03-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Even the Department of State (dating back to when sHillary was heading it) warns Americans not to travel to South Africa: https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...uthAfrica.html

"Exercise increased caution in South Africa due to crime and drought. Violent crime, such as armed robbery, rape, carjacking, mugging, and "smash-and-grab" attacks on vehicles, is common. There is a higher risk of violent crime in the central business districts of major cities after dark. Avoid walking alone, especially after dark. Avoid visiting informal settlement areas unless you are with someone familiar with the area. Do not display cash or valuables. Drive with doors locked and windows closed."

Sound like paradise, heh?

What does the Bureau of Diplomatic Security have to say?

"Violent crime remains an ever-present threat in South Africa. Common crimes include: murder, rape, armed robbery, carjacking, home invasion, property theft, smash-and-grabs, and ATM robberies. Victims who resist or fail to comply with demands may be killed or seriously injured. " https://www.osac.gov/Pages/ContentRe...aspx?cid=21788

Blacks in South Africa are so racist, they even attack albinos:

"Persons with albinism faced discrimination and were sometimes attacked in connection with ritual practices. " https://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrp...ex.htm#wrapper

And mob violence similar to Black Lives Matter and Antifa: "Incidents of vigilante violence and mob killings occurred, particularly in Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Eastern Cape, and KwaZulu-Natal provinces. "

South Africa also suffers from POLICE BRUTALITY even though most of the police officers are black. Go figure!

"Police use of lethal and excessive force, including torture, resulted in numerous deaths and injuries, according to the Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID), Amnesty International, and other nongovernmental organizations (NGOs). The country had a high crime rate and criminals were often well armed. The government recorded more than 20,000 killings (or homicides) in the 12-month period ending March 31, 2016. The National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) did not publish statistics on the number of murderers prosecuted, but watchdog groups estimated the conviction rate for all crimes reported was as low as 10 percent. "

Over 20,000 homicides in ONE YEAR!!!! America didn't lose that many lives in the fucking Iraqi and Afghan WARS!!! South Africa is a haven for murderers and rapists. And less than 10% of the crimes are even prosecuted, so the low IQ savages don't even have a working justice system. Yet black Americans bitch about America's flawed, but more effective justice system.

"According to the 2016-2017 IPID annual report, 394 persons died in police custody or due to police action during the 12-month period ending March 31. IPID recommended prosecution in 115 of the 394 cases. "

Compare that to less than 20 black unarmed Americans dying in police confrontations in America in 2017. The Washington Post found that “white police officers killing unarmed black men represent less than 4 percent of fatal police shootings.” Yet blacks make up 13% of the population and commit 50% of murders. Data and facts suck when you're an emotional liberal democrat progressive neo-marxist sheep who believes in false narratives promoted by race baiter Don Lemon who built his career at CNN on inciting violence and race riots with proven lies such as "hands up don't shoot."

Canada also informs its citizens to beware traveling to South Africa. It's a cesspool or what a great man like Donald Trump may refer to as a "shithole."

"SOUTH AFRICA - Exercise a high degree of caution in South Africa due to the significant level of serious crime." https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/south-africa

Genocide Watch, an organization that analyzes conditions around the world that could result in mass murder, puts Afrikaners’ risk of slaughter at level six or “preparation” stages, one level away from killings. But maybe Genocide Watch is lying? We should listen to TSA's make believe internet friend from Nigeria who overpaid him for his Geo Metro and asked TSA to wire the extra $5,000 back to him. LOL

It's haunting how similar to communists in South Africa are to Soviet Russia. Killing farmers in Soviet Russia led to over 20,000,000 Russian people starving to death. Is there any surprise that there is drought and famine in South Africa when the third largest political party is openly Marxist and the national song is “Kill the farmer” ??!?!?!??

After the black racist communist tyrants steal the farm land, they are too stupid to produce anything with it. Thousands of farmers are murdered and raped and thousands of commercial farms have been given to “previously disadvantaged people” and 98% of those farms no longer produce anything.

Even the father you wish you had, Alex Jones, has reported on South Africa becoming the next Zimbabwe: South Africa’s Future: A Communist Induced Famine = White farmers who produce the country’s food are being persecuted https://www.infowars.com/south-afric...nduced-famine/

"We are not calling for the slaughtering of white people...at least for now" - opposition party leader Julius Malema in South Africa https://www.thesouthafrican.com/we-a...or-now-malema/

Julius Malema doesn't beat around the bush. He's a self proclaimed MARXIST. Why don't most of you liberal Democrat Progressive Neo-Marxists admit that you are MARXIST COMMUNISTS who support genocide and wealth confiscation? Stop dog whistling to each other and openly admit what you are.

"The official king of South Africa’s Zulu tribe has announced that that country was economically, militarily, and socially better under white Afrikaner rule—and that history will judge blacks as only having destroyed everything that they had inherited from the white government. King Goodwill Zwelithini, who has been Zulu king since December 1971, made the remarks during a speech at an official royal household event in Nongoma, located in the northeastern part of the eastern seaboard province of KwaZulu-Natal, over the past weekend." - December of 2015

He's not the only one to admit that South Africa was better off under apartheid.

"Under the National Party, South Africans had some of the highest standards of living in the world. Corruption wasn’t as common. Our schools and universities were considered to be some of the best, and we had a highly effective police system that kept crime lower than in Europe. Our cities were clean and safe, parastatals were well-run, and the country was raking in millions of rands from gold and arms revenue" -Pascal Johnstone, lived in Johannesburg, South Africa (1985-2003)

"The Goverment during Apartheid provided a good service delivery, South Africa owned all its minerals, There was no informal settlements, No illegal immigration , a low crime rate, the white govt did make themselves rich but not at the expense of the country (basically they stole but didn't bleed the country dry) , They preserved and mantained SA’s natural enviroment, They made South Africa so beautiful and provided so many opportunities that it was known as the land of milk and honey."
    -Nazneen Ebrahim, lives in South Africa

Barack Obama's own brother, George Obama, is quoted as saying that Africa was better off under apartheid. https://youtu.be/2w9S041L1bM?t=134

"Look at South Africa. They were under the whites until the 1990s. Look at where they are now. They are practically a developed nation. Who is better off? Us? Who kicked out the British? Or the SOuth Africans? Maybe if we let the whites stay a bit longer, we'd be where South African is today." - George Obama "Would you actually believe it would be better if the whites stayed a little bit longer?" - Dinesh D'Souza " Yes. It is true. They would have developed us instead we are fighting, fighting, fighting over nothing." - George Obama from 2016 Obama's America

Funny, Obama starts a racist Foundation called "My Brother's Keeper" but his blood brother George Obama is living in poverty in Kenya in a hut while Obama is partying with rich white Democrat billionaire Richard Branson at his private island. So much for being a "keeper" for your "brother." Hussein Obama always was a FRAUD.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 06-03-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Like literally no one begs America for shit, America uses “giving” to interfere with other nations geo political situations and trust me, if you were sitting on stolen land and the people wanted it back, ain’t shit you can do about it, always easy to be a tough guy Rambo behind a computer screen isn’t it?