once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Black panther movie confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Lmao you are full of shit some times dude. The original thread was created in 2014 and you created yours less than a month ago 5 minutes before the movie was released when it well and truly had the hype train faster than Mumm Ra can steal a homeless persons bowl of soup. Acting like no response to your thread on a website with 11 active members and 4 of them are American is proof that you're more connected on social issues than the wider community lol pull the other one

I agree with you about getting Middle Easter and African stories told. I don't know any African ones but there's a lot of good Islamic/Arabic tales that could be re-told with actual Arabs and Muslims instead of American crackers or others to be told for the first time.

I also think too many of you make cinema are far greater deal than it really should be though
    Cinema is a huge deal. idk what your saying, but I said the movie would do these numbers and ppl on here didn't know. Then I looked around and it seemed that nobody knew other than, for the most part, black ppl. All publications are posting it as a surprise, and I was speaking on the general gap between people because it would be like discovering 75% of the country didn't know there was record hype around Star Wars. I genuinely believe that if the goyim were aware earlier they would have derailed the living shit out of this movie, which is the consistent pattern in the US. I also don't remember making a thread.

Movies at 700 million, hasn't opened in China and Japan yet.

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

Visit www.thugsnharmony.com for the latest news and rare downloads from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, as well as other hip-hop artists!

I have to agree with Darryl. As a non comic reading white, I never even heard of this whole characters existence until black history month came around and they pushed this movie on America like the gun control debate.

You couldnít watch a basketball game or an espn related talk show without black panther being a segment.

I thought maybe ESPN might have been an executive producer.

I donít have any black friends but a few of my friends went to see it and they said it was good. And theyíre not white guilt types who are going to say itís good because it makes them feel better.

Years from now when itís on Netflix, Iíll probably check it out. Maybe. Outside of Wolverine and the Batman movies I really hate superhero stuff.

Iím still trying to find out why people like Spider-Man and Ironman.

Watchmen was good though, but that was the only comic book Iíve ever read in my life.

I read it's grossed a billion by now

still haven't seen it.
    Last edited by Hal Incandenza; 03-14-2018 at 06:10 PM.

I was infinitely more entertained by Thor Ragnarok recently

I hope all the actors opted for franchise rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    I was infinitely more entertained by Thor Ragnarok recently

i fucking love that movie

im a dc guy but cosmic marvel is always on point

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

is this better than hancock?

Oh snap...

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Is it not odd though that Black Americans and even Africans are rallying around a movie with underlying themes in which the protagonist is Pro-Nationalist, traditionalist, lives in an ethno state, strict trade policy and against immigration. Also posseses Vibranium making it a technological powerhouse and basically tells the rest of Africa and the world to fuck off lol? Hmm sounds sort of familiar hahaha.

Makes we wonder what the Hollywood jewsters are up to since this release and massive marketing push is overshadowing the fact Israel is currently booting out nearly 40K Africans as we post, so they can achieve their ethno-state. Some might have a death sentence if they refuse to leave. Maybe introducing all of those concepts into the mainstream subconsciously will dampen any blowback they might get. Maybe public perception will dramatically shift and ethno-states will be the hot new riveting thing. I could see it happening since most people are like cattle nowadays on prozac.
    Genocide against whites is currently happening in South Africa. I don't hear any of the usual race baiters and fake humanitarians saying anything about it. I'll also counter the second part of your comment by suggesting that the Jewish producers in Hollywood really don't give a damn about Israel and would just assume Israel be abolished. That's my impression anyways. So for your conspiracy to hold up, the many Jewish producers in Hollywood, and we can name them if you think it necessary, would have to show indication by their speeches, outreach, political and financial support that they actually believe in a Jewish state.

I haven't seen Black Panther yet. Probably because I doubt he could match up to Luke Cage. But one of the best reviews I've listened to so far touches on some of the underlying themes to the movie which you allude to in your comment.

Last edited by Sense-A; 03-17-2018 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Genocide against whites is currently happening in South Africa. I don't hear any of the usual race baiters and fake humanitarians saying anything about it. I'll also counter the second part of your comment by suggesting that the Jewish producers in Hollywood really don't give a damn about Israel and would just assume Israel be abolished. That's my impression anyways. So for your conspiracy to hold up, the many Jewish producers in Hollywood, and we can name them if you think it necessary, would have to show indication by their speeches, outreach, political and financial support that they actually believe in a Jewish state.

I haven't seen Black Panther yet. Probably because I doubt he could match up to Luke Cage. But one of the best reviews I've listened to so far touches on some of the underlying themes to the movie which you allude to in your comment.

be very very careful with that south africa stuff, its called tables turning, i lived there when the whites there commited worse genocide and literally treated black folks there like dirt on the floor, no one cares because no one can justify defending them..period

Tables turning? So your dumb black african ass thinks there's actually a genocide against white people in south africa? lol

Sense-A, you're an undisputable idiot.