once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can somebody record the episodes of Power TV show or tell me how to watch a link?

-

ShaDynasty, nice picture of Aaliyah. Did you know the Aaliyah movie is coming on this Saturday on Lifetime channel at 8pm? I'm gonna check it out. I saw a commercial for it yesterday. I loved Aaliyah and I wanted to be her man. I love lightskin black women. Can somebody record me the episodes of Power tv show? I'll pay you but you gotta live in America.

Staring at the world through my rearview
    Go on, baby, scream to God, he can't hear you
    I can feel your heart beating fast cause it's time to die

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I don't have Starz channel. Can you watch the episodes at your house online? It would be a lot easier to use firefox browser and adblock, than to try watching it using internet explorer with all those ads and other junk coming up, since you aren't sure what to click on. I could give you instructions on what to do if you're not sure how.

-

I could watch the episodes at the library. Just tell me what to do.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Check Two, you gonna tell me how to watch the episodes or what?

-

I just saw Power season one on dvd today at Walmart and they're selling it for $20. I'm gonna buy it in a couple of weeks.

-

I bought Power from Walmart last weekend and the show is alright. I had already seen some of the episodes on Starz website. I'm gonna watch a few more episodes this weekend. I think Omari's old tv show Dark Blue that came on TNT with Dylan McDermott is better than Power. Dark Blue had a lot of action and I got season one on dvd.

Have you been able to watch some more of the other episodes?
    Last edited by check two; 12-10-2015 at 12:10 PM.

-

No I haven't. I tried watching them on Starz website but I can't because I gotta pay to watch the episodes. I'm gonna wait for season 2 to come on dvd. Omari needs to leave his wife Naturi Naughton and hook up with the hot Spanish woman Lela Loren LOL. That's what I would do.

-

Season 2 of Power will be on dvd next month because I saw the date at Amazon.com. I know Walmart will have it and I'm gonna buy it from there. I got a picture of the hot Hispanic woman Lela Loren on my Facebook page who's on Power as Omari Hardwick's mistress.

-

Power season 2 came out on dvd yesterday and I'm gonna buy it next month. Omari Hardwick sent me a picture of him and Muhammad Ali to my Facebook page recently. Omari is my friend on Facebook.

Omari Hardwick sent me a picture of him and Muhammad Ali to my Facebook page recently. Omari is my friend on Facebook.
    you win the internet today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Dear Diary,

I cannot wait for the next Wu-Syndicate release. Iím so excited that I canít sleep. Joe Mafia and Myalansky are so dreamy and cool. Sometimes I fantasize that they will be my first kiss.

Yours truly,

Lee Towers' Vagina

-

Have you watched Power before? If you haven't seen it, check it out. Do you have the Starz channel? I don't have Starz. I bought the first season on dvd and i liked what i saw. I love Omari's mistress Lela Loren and she's hot. He had sex with her at a hotel and i saw her naked. I was like wow at her body LOL.

-

Default Power TV Show 2nd Season Is Good

I just bought 2nd season of Power on dvd from Amazon and I got the package on Tuesday. I've been watching it this week and I like the episodes. Omari Hardwick, Lela Loren, Naturi Naughton and rapper 50 Cent are on the show. Omari is a lucky man to be having sex with Lela because she's hot. Naturi is his wife though hahahahahahahahahahaha. Naturi knows about him having sex with Lela LOL. Naturi had sex with Omari's driver in the truck because her and Omari are separated LOL. She don't mind showing her naked body LOL. She was naked having sex with Jamal Woolard in Notorious Big movie LOL. She told him to get on top of her and he said no LOL. If Jamal would've gotten on top of her, he would've killed her LOL. Omari's driver is 50 Cent's son on Power. 50 Cent is crazy on there and he's killed a few people after getting outta prison LOL. He got his dick sucked by a black woman at a party LOL. When she was finished, his son came in the room. 50 Cent told him to let the woman suck his dick LOL. He didn't wanna do it. 50 Cent threatened to beat him up if he didn't let the woman suck his dick LOL. 50 Cent's son had sex with Lala Vasquez who's married to NBA basketball star Carmelo Anthony LOL. That was my first time seeing Lala naked and she got a nice body. She's cute.

-

I gotta wait for the 3rd season of Power to come on dvd because the show is about to start it's 4th season. I don't have the Starz channel. Omari and Naturi's son was Ice Cube's son in Barbershop 3 movie. I don't know his name. I saw Barbershop 3 recently and it's good. I had my doubts about it not being good since the 2nd Barbershop wasn't good. Nikki Minaj was in Barbershop 3 and the clothes that she wore to work isn't appropriate for the barbershop hahahahahahahahahahaha. Rapper Common made me laugh when he was checking out her booty when she got outta his truck to walk up the stairs to her apartment LOL. Cedric The Entertainer said about her, she isn't gonna be safe in this neighborhood with that body LOL.