once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Bobby & Whitney's daughter dies

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

PRODIGAL SUN

rip
    "get money by all means necessary"

Damn.

Cocaine is a helluva drug...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

LOL@Mr R&B hahahahahahahahahahaha. I think Whitney's daughter was weird and that's why she killed herself. There's no excuse for her wanting to die when she was only 22 years old. I heard that her mom left behind a lot of money for her and she was gonna be able to live off the money for a long time if she would've spent the money right. I bet Bobby Brown is gonna get that money now LOL. I can understand her being depressed and sad because her mom is gone but you gotta keep living. Now she can join her mom and be happy. So pathetic and sad. I wonder what Bobby has to say about her death. I know he's gonna say some good things to the media but I know he's pissed off at her for taking her life. I talked to a white guy about her who's the building engineer at my job. He said he thought that she was cute hahahahahahahahahaha. I told him I don't think so. Whitney was cute but not her daughter.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

LOL@Mr R&B hahahahahahahahahahaha. I think Whitney's daughter was weird and that's why she killed herself. There's no excuse for her wanting to die when she was only 22 years old. I heard that her mom left behind a lot of money for her and she was gonna be able to live off the money for a long time if she would've spent the money right. I bet Bobby Brown is gonna get that money now LOL. I can understand her being depressed and sad because her mom is gone but you gotta keep living. Now she can join her mom and be happy. So pathetic and sad. I wonder what Bobby has to say about her death. I know he's gonna say some good things to the media but I know he's pissed off at her for taking her life. I talked to a white guy about her who's the building engineer at my job. He said he thought that she was cute hahahahahahahahahaha. I told him I don't think so. Whitney was cute but not her daughter.
    Charles i heard you're cute, and I wanna give you some Cosby quaaludes.

I'm gonna rape you bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Please don't hurt me Bill. I'll do whatever you want LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.